Custom/Hybrid New concept ski but what is it??

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Just saw this on facebook today and tough maybe somebody knows something about this. All the writing was in swedish.
concept boat.jpg

Waternut

Customizing addict
I originally thought it was a race ski since it has no footholds but it seems too short and it's got handlebars at the base of the pole which I can only assume are for tricks. That bump in the center of hood looks god awful though.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Look, it has a set of ODI handle grips on each side of the pole bracket pivot bolt area.

Definitely not like anything Ive seen before. Pretty wild looking the way the gunwales are shaped with the backward angles.

It has www.jet-concept.fr on the pole, but is not a valid site.

Last edited:

Waternut

Customizing addict
If he's proud of it he shouldn't care. 99% of this site hates the stunt hull but I like it so what do I care what other people think...

If he's proud of it he shouldn't care. 99% of this site hates the stunt hull but I like it so what do I care what other people think...

I hear you. I thought it looked good. I like the look of the rickter better though. It doesn't look like it has foot holds though in that picture...

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
I love it , look at that beautiful turf as well.. lot of time and money to build that boat!

Top Bottom