new kawi 750

Hey im getting a spotless 1992 kawasaki 750. I am going to want some performance parts wondering what site i should buy from and what i should get. It porposus alot and ill be riding on the upper mississippi. Its basically for playin around and riding with some friends. Water is calm and choppy depending where i ride. Dont wanna do a lot to the engine because reliablility but mostly handleing. Ive been looking on blowsion, xft, and jazz motorsports. Would be interested in used stuff also!

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Work on your riding first, then finding out what mods would enhance your riding style.

If it is bone stock, I would start with an intake grate and a better ride plate to help with the porpoising but usually riding style handles about 95% of that.

Get some better grips and have at it. I'm sure more will chime in.

ya, ive been riding a suped up 550 for a while and the 750 totally different but i like it. Really quiet! Ive been riding it a lot and havent fornt a sweetspot on it yet. i dont know if there is one. What ride plate and intake grate do you suggest?

depending on how you ride,i would stay away from worx plate as they bend easily.r&d are a bit harder but a jetdynamics is good.put a grate and a more important,a pipe.a prop is a must on those as well as the oem is aluminum.

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Spence, below is an ebay part. It's the 'quick turn plate" you need. The stock plastic trim which surrounds the plate can not be used with a new turn plate, also the chin pad will now be too rearward, can still use it temporarily. Look for sxi-pro chinpads on ebay and other websites, they are shorter. I sometimes see them for a reasonable price. :biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/QUIC...mQQcategoryZ124115QQihZ006QQitemZ160140744684

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Would a stainless prop be a good way for him to get more power w/o effecting his reliability at all? I know they are just bolt on and go for more power and better gas miledge on a boat. My ski came with it so I dunno.

I can feel reliability. I hate having a badass machine that is constant work when I can have a medocre machine that 100% fun!

W

wydopen

Spence, below is an ebay part. It's the 'quick turn plate" you need. The stock plastic trim which surrounds the plate can not be used with a new turn plate, also the chin pad will now be too rearward, can still use it temporarily. Look for sxi-pro chinpads on ebay and other websites, they are shorter. I sometimes see them for a reasonable price. :biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/QUIC...mQQcategoryZ124115QQihZ006QQitemZ160140744684

ive got an sxi pro chinpad...30$shipped

sxi pro ones are black though it wouldnt match? And my tray pads are ripping maybe i could get it re vienled in black or sum but nothing else is black...

Top Bottom