FX-1 new project - fx700s (fx-1)

hey guys :) the bt is a "she:)" and thank's...
my main plan's for it will be new paint, intake grate, mid-shaft housing and bearing's, pump bearing's and seal's, new handle grips, fiberglass tubbies, turf,
i want to remove the purple wall at the end of the tray and replace it with a clean wall, i think my handle-pole bracket is cracked so i'll need one too....
voltage reg,spark plug's , spark plug's wire's, some rubber band's need's to be replaced,new battery , and some more :)
about the fire extinguisher- i think i'll leave it there for the documentation of the jet. though mine is purple and i want to replace it to black , so that i can finish with the engine hood.
it's gonna take time...mostly waiting for part's arriving from the u.s , but i think i can get her back to life again
the engine is in great shape and showing 145/141 compression , it have been re-build about a year ago with new seal's and pistons .
the hull is in minty condition too with no fix's done to it anywhere ... it's the stock pump 122mm with some tiny ding's on the prop and stator from normal use
ithink the hand-pole broke some time - i can see the fiberblass patch at the end of the pole, so i need to find a pole too.
lot's of work but it will be done,

Sweet man! Greetings from Cali! A good vibrating sander will help get all that previous paint off. It's best to remove it and start your own paint job with a clean slate.

Top Bottom