Super Jet New rnsj owner.

Well i finaly bought a 96 sj hull. I was told it was built by the pwc factory. Its got a good bit of work done to it. the hull has been cut back 3 inches so hopefully i will be able to flip it. I have a 760 out of a 97 GP that im going to put in it. No mods YET..

Can you guys help point me in the right direction??? I want to flip this thing!! Yes, i know flipping takes tons of skill.. I would greatly appreciate any tips or guidance to help me build this thing up! Im in need of a pump, nozzle, impeller, intake great, ride plate, gas tank, ex, manifold, b pipe, and then eventually ada girdled head, bigger carbs, etc...

Looking for a BB top end!!!??

Attachments

• rnsj2.jpg
    rnsj2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 151
  • rnsj3.jpg
    rnsj3.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 168
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 220
  • rnsj 4.jpg
    rnsj 4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 201
  • rnsj 5.jpg
    rnsj 5.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Call MIKE at Optima Racing.

You should pick up a Solas mag pump- 500$
Trim system- 500$
Factory B pipe- 500$
Hooker impeller
Lightweight battery, lightweight everything

Any sorry to burst your bubble.. but that 760 is not going to get you around....
The 760 has horrible bottom end BRAP, a 61X 701 will hit harder then a 64X 760....
You need to get a big power plant in there to flip that thing.... Like a DASA 865... DASA1100...
Even then its going to requite a lot of skill to do straight flat water....

You should ditch that 760 either way you go about it, and get a ported 61X motor, it will be a real nice BRAPP and a great starting platform, as for flatwater flips, be ready to shell out 20+ grand...

Right. With a pro rider on it....

From a beginner flat water flip, You need the extra power help when you dont have A+++++ form.....

Lets be real....

That being said, a STOCK 64X 760 motor has like horrible brap.... That isnt going to get it around, even if you put Lucas on the thing.... That wont flip... physics and gravity sucks....

Welcome man! Nice hull you've got there, I was bidding against you and bowed out at the end because I couldn't get a reasonable shipping quote!
sounds like you've got the basics down, I would seriously consider looking into a mag pump from the start, it will really help in the chop if your a boat chaser trying to nail that wake backy.

Tmart

formerly superjet444
Part you engine you have now out. 150 for cases, 100 for cylinder, etc. and use the money that you get to buy a big bore, whether its new or used. This past winter I picked up a ported 61x/62t BB at 85.5 for the pistons and it absolutely rips, also came with dual 44's for 1800 shipped. Also you cant forget that just the motor doesn't make it you be able to jump higher and do more tricks, its whether or not you have a package deal, and if your whole package is tuned to the T. Its going to be extremely hard to flip a stock RN hull with just a BB, but as you start adding parts here and there, you will find that its probably more fun to learn to control the hull 100% and throwing it around like you own it, that that might actually be more fun than just trying to flip it off of every wake.

Realistically, its going to take at least a mag, TL, ported BB or bigger, good prop/grate combo, and big balls!

very usefull info, although that doesnt answer my Q 100%. I thought i could use the bottom end of my 64x with a 61x BB?? Or am i looking for the 62t bottom?

The hunt for a BB engine begins...

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Your 64x bottom end is the same as a 62t bottom end but with and extra pulse line.

The one thing I would recommend is ditching the 760 electronics though. They will hinder your performance.

I think there is a build thread on that hull. I may have seen it about 2 maybe 3 years ago i want to say someone had it in PA could be wrong about that but i remember the paint job. Best of luck to ya bud!

Ive got a complete 760cc from a gp ski. started out using the previous 650cc electrical. came into a bunch of money I had to spend before the old lady found out so..

ADA girdled head and 165psi domes
Carbon Tech V-Force reeds, spacer, and cages.
Factory B-Pipe and manifold
jet-netics charging flywheel
entire electrical changed to MSD
Billet couplers
Skat-Trac Hooker impeller 9/17
blowsion "stubby" pump cone
85mm nozzle

no trim setup yet, infact for the record I still cant do a backflip.. YET.. but I have watched 3 other people I ride with do backflips on it. I thought that was really cool for a minute then changed my mind.. if anyone is gonna break my boat its gotta be me.. so I working hard to get it down..

good luck, will be watching closely. Im very new to the superjets so I have a lot to learn about the possobility of variables..

Top Bottom