New Superjet Steering Systems only 80 bucks!?

jeepmark4x4

Backflip, weeee
Yes it's true. You can have a -2 or -4 inch (shortest on the market) straight bar turnplate system from Invert Technologies for only 80 bucks! Over half the price as the competitors, and has had great reviews from well known riders on the X. They have been for sale since November of 2007; I'm just now making an announcement but these bad boys have been selling all over the world!

I can assure you it is of excellent quality and you can't beat the price! For more information check them out at the Invert Technologies website or just PM me:

www.InvertTech.com

Attachments

• inverttechturnplate.jpg
    inverttechturnplate.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Do you have picture of that shorty turnplate mounted in ski? Id like to see how those wires and others go.

with the wires and cables and all you will just have more slack with the shorty...personally i wouldnt wanna go any shorter than -4 for my setup and riding style

but none the less it is good stuff

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Ok, so the turnplate and bars are $80, but what about everything else you need to mount it?? Do you need to buy the $135 UMI system?

no its all included you still use some of the stock parts with it like bushings ect. but its just a bolt like the xmw system and bars are included

crammit442

makin' legs
Can you post some pics of the system mounted? I'm not sure if I understand how it all comes together after looking at the website.

jeepmark4x4

Backflip, weeee
Sorry for the confusion. You DO NOT need an expensive bearing. You re-use your stock bushings and bar clamps. The system is Solid! If you go to the website, you will see all that is included, its a sweet setup for not a lot of money. Don't let the price fool you, it is great quality.

I believe frosty on the X bought a set! And he punishes his equipment

I will get some pictures of the system mounted on a Roundie. I am out of town at my parents house but will get them up asap. It looks great!

Last edited:
Ok, so the turnplate and bars are $80, but what about everything else you need to mount it?? Do you need to buy the $135 UMI system?

If you want to run this and don't have any superjet parts all you need are the bar clamps and two stock plastic bushings. Both of these items you can find on a stock round or square turnplate and you can pick one up for relatively cheap, saw a few on ebay for $10. I'm definitely looking forward to running the new -4, won't have to cut the pole nearly as far and its substantially cheaper.

jeepmark4x4

Backflip, weeee
Keefer is spot on! It comes with everything except bushings and bar clamps, also includes a 3 page install instruction packet with picture when shipped so you don't have to print one off our website! Everything is overly built, ready for some beating!

As for the throw. It is a quick ratio, the inner most hole is equivalent to the hole on the stock one. So you can imagine how sweet and twitchy the furthest steering ball hole is!

Last edited:

Frosty

New York Crew
Sorry for the confusion. You DO NOT need an expensive bearing. You re-use your stock bushings and bar clamps. The system is Solid! If you go to the website, you will see all that is included, its a sweet setup for not a lot of money. Don't let the price fool you, it is great quality.

I believe frosty on the X bought a set! And he punishes his equipment

I will get some pictures of the system mounted on a Roundie. I am out of town at my parents house but will get them up asap. It looks great!

I picked a set up over the winter. Solid set up for sure!

I'll get some shots also... the only ones i have right now are these, on what was my unfinished ski...

Attachments

• rn0073.jpg
    rn0073.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 299
  • rn0121.jpg
    rn0121.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 166

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
Looks like a decent setup, although I think you should make and sell the bar clamps with it, as no one is going to want to put the crusty Yami green bar clamps on that ballin turnplate.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
Looks a good product at a fair price, the PWC industry needs MORE of this sort of thing.

Ill order one to replace my ho-made shortened stock junk after a few more reviews are in.

Looks like a decent setup, although I think you should make and sell the bar clamps with it, as no one is going to want to put the crusty Yami green bar clamps on that ballin turnplate.

all i did to mine was sanded them down with some paper and then clearcoated them...they are lookin good

Top Bottom