New Toy - Hobby!!! CRF50

2lick

Brap!!!
Picked up a new toy Thursday! It is so much fun to ride.... it only cost me 600 bucks!!!

2005 CRF50
BBR Bar kit
Logan Built Clutch (semi-auto)
88cc Trail Bikes kit with race head
Rear ishock
HD spring in the forks
Rev box
FMF pipe
SDG tall seat

I definitely got a good deal!!!

Really make me wonder about the money I dump in to jetski stuff.... That's a TBM flywheel, half a set of carbs, etc.... and I just picked up a whole new hobby!!!

Any one know of some good 50 sites to buy, learn, sell???

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

brett

-------------
great job on not buyin a pos knockoff!

pm five0addict, he knows which sites are cool and which ones are like pwctoday

2lick

Brap!!!
Put a 12 inch front wheel on that thing, alot more stable and funner to ride! And get a bigger carb to really wake up that big bore.

Cool I'll look in to that, not really looking to spend much on it, just wanted something to ride, and I want it to be reliable.

haha its a very expensive hobbie.

this is what mine started out like:
DCP_0050.jpg

and lots of money and time later:
my50-1.jpg

wydopen

onthepipe
I never understood the point of these little things......

Seems to me it'd be fun to ride ONCE, then just something else to take up space in the garage

i used to have WAY more fun on a mini (i have a built 50 a mostly stock 70 and i had a 110) than my big bike (crf250 with a 302 stroker)...my buddy and i used to ride like 3hr motos in his backyard..too much fun...as soon as i got my standup i never rode any of them again though..lol...i actually had more fun on my 50 when it was stock..now it has some 70 forks on it besides what in the pics...it has the TB 88 with head and a carb and all that.

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMGP0407.jpg

IMGP0416.jpg

haha here is one of my buddy geoff trying his best to snap his ankle
IMG_2012.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have to snap some pics of mine... I got tons of dough in mine too. 88 with a super head, ported polished, rev box, heavy duty clucthes, HUGE carb.... on and on and on. To to to to much. Its almost scary to ride it.

Top Bottom