Surfriding No Longer Available

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
We are disappointed to announce that we will not be able to attend the Daytona Freeride this year. We will be shipping all pre-orders that have already been placed right away with free shipping. We hope everyone has a great time at the event and stays safe. We hope to return to the event next year!

Sincerely,
Mike@OptimaRacing.com

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Lemme help...

Daytona Fuel Jug Special
Pre order your fuel jugs with fuel filller hose and receive 10% off and FREE EVENT pickup! These bulky items are expensive to ship so save money by picking up a couple of jugs at discounted prices! Includes one jug of your color choice and one reinforced filler hose with cap.
*BE SURE TO USE THE COUPON CODE DAYTONA WHEN CHECKING OUT SO YOU DO NOT GET CHARGED SHIPPING.

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
We are disappointed to announce that we will not be able to attend the Daytona Freeride this year. We will be shipping all pre-orders that have already been placed right away with free shipping. We hope everyone has a great time at the event and stays safe. We hope to return to the event next year!

Sincerely,
Mike@OptimaRacing.com

Last edited:

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers

Sincerely,
Mike@OptimaRacing.com

Last edited:

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers

Sincerely,
Mike@OptimaRacing.com

Last edited:

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
wtf couldnt wait to see ur booth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, we are really disappointed but I had a personal scheduling conflict and the logistics of getting our setup down there were less than favorable. We hope to be back for next years event.

Everyone have a great time and be safe out there!

Top Bottom