Noob wants ski

Alright, i was thinking about getting a stand up just to play around with. I will be getting a used on but am not sure whats good and whats not so good, ill probably get it on craigslist and am looking for something fairly inexpensive, prob less than 1000. Whats good, i am looking for something that is fun, easy to work on, and reliable.
Let me know what yall experts think
Thanks!
Parker

brett

-------------
squarenose superjet. for that price you'll probably find a 90-93 which were 650s. cant go wrong with one of these, you can build it as you get better or have more money. stay away from any kawi in that price range, they are all crap

Don't know about video, but there are plenty of pictures in the builds section of the forum. No need to worry about all of that before you even have your first ski though. Pick one up and enjoy learning to ride it for the rest of the summer then if you want holds put them in over the winter.

Last edited:
I started with a kawi 550, had it for 4 years and just sold it. Good ski to start with.

Looking for one in Dallas Fort Worth as well. I can't seem to find a RN superjet or an SXR around here. I need to find one soon :ugh:

Here is my old ski, they are not all junk :twak:Sold it for $800 with a trailer.

550js.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom