Oceanside 6/5

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
Ha! Killer song transition. Great vid. Love the angle when you're approaching a wave. I felt like I was approaching it. :biggthumpup:

Also love seeing your shadow on the water at @7:00.

cool.

looked big (by florida standards), clean and mellow. i love days like that where it's really predictable, spaced nicely with plenty of room to get a run at em.

R

ridethelip

Nice vid.Good to see you and your dad make it down.Some great surf now you know why I was smiling getting out.We got get your supportive dad on a ski next time.

ThatDude

Laughs @ Danger
Thanks guys i appreciate all the good words, I am stoked too be riding this is my first year jet sking and its been a blasttt so far! And I know Curtis were workin on it, he just bought a blaster and were just dialing that baby in! Can't wait to ride with you again brotha

ThatDude

Laughs @ Danger
Well no I started like last winter got my ski pry round june rode it a few times but had major issues to the point we had to get a new engine in the SOB and so i wasnt riding it for a good 3 months

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Jake im so stoked for you and Christians progress in such a small amount of time. Watching this just makes me want to go for round 36 maybe next weekend if a swell comes back. if the blaster is not running Ill set him up on my X2 with pontoons Bianca rips around on it and doesn't have any difficulties staying on it your dad will be set.

ThatDude

Laughs @ Danger
Thanks @CarterB- Ill deff be putting some more vids out as soon as i ride again. Mark- Thanks mark being able to ride with you and my brother and all the homies deff helps progression! And dude that would be siick to get him on that X-2!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
good job lil bro! its good to see you huckin it man cant wait to ride now. his ski is on the way to get some glass work done.... its..... seen better days....

ThatDude

Laughs @ Danger
Matt- You gotta come out next time man! And Zack- Thanks brotha I deff would not be where I am if it wasn't for you, and yea my ski........... it.......needs.......some work :/ hahaha

Tkmww

Tanner M.
Ill be in Oside June 13th-18th. Meeting up with John H for some early morning burns. Anybody else gonna make it out that week? It would be sweet to meet all you guys! Can't wait to hit some cali surf!

Top Bottom