OEM F/A on aftermarket carbs

So i have searched high and low and can only find one company who sells adapters for running the oem flame arrestor intake assembly on aftermarket carbs. However its for the individual f/a's and i am looking to use my dual 44 setup. Putting them on black jacks but should be the same for all aftermrket carbs.

BrightE's

Paul
I have 3 Thrust Innovation adapters for big carbs. One is brand new, and the other two have a single season on them if you're interested

Sent from my LG-F350K using Tapatalk

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
So i have searched high and low and can only find one company who sells adapters for running the oem flame arrestor intake assembly on aftermarket carbs. However its for the individual f/a's and i am looking to use my dual 44 setup. Putting them on black jacks but should be the same for all aftermrket carbs.

If it's 44s, have you looked into the 760 airboxes? B2, XL760, GP760, etc run OEM 44s and the same style airbox as the superjet comes stock. I put a XL760 airbox on my 750X2 with dual 44mm mikunis. I opened op the outside of the throat bore about 0.5mm on each side with a sanding drum (bolt holes with a bit) to make up for the slightly different carb spacing. It could be slightly affecting my air curves but it does work very well and keeping the X2 dry is critical. @Philip Clemmons does bring up a very good point.

Top Bottom