Surfriding Part 1 5-26-12

Tool's Video!

"Just 2 let all know"!...After all the video's ive editted for my sh*thead brother(jim :loser:hill) sence he got his 1st gopro's,...& he "lost" the 1st one!.lol.after i told him how to put a flotey on it & a tether on it, so he wouldnt lose it & still lost it! :arms:funny!..all the hours of footage i went throu & editded out "all the crap" - i got all the good stuff edited in added music & graphics in all the videos ,he posted them & got the credit for the videos i did 4 him & "im not ridein in them !".Now that i have a New Ski,& back out their!- he's being more of a"tool" towards me... This past weekend the surf was awsome & my brother Jim Hill has footage of me Blasting so high & killin it!->& he"Wont let me see the footage "from that day in big surf!" like a stupid child's game! He said to me: if i wanted video of me, to get my own Gopro! That i am a wave hog.& i was on all the biggest waves,& in his way!..& i might not ever see that footage! .lol..Their is a BIG Ocean out their! & he doesnt have to ride by me or around me! I was in the ocean a hour before he got thier..."What a Tool"---! "Its All about Jim" have u noticed? Anyway, he's jelouis of me "Still" --Thiers no need to be! I do what i do & i cant help im good at it! But,its all about jim , hes trying to hold me back and talkn sh*t about me & saying i can't do sh*t..Thats what Tools do! I really dont care what anyone"Thinks" or say's--> im going to stoop to his low-level & put this out thier! Im proving a point! Whatever (he) says i "Cant" do? I put that "1st to do" ,2 show the ->tool, I CAN & I Will do what i say! Eather ur with me or bump ya.im gona run u over..I dont have time 4 Tools & Fools in my life! like him! The guy's(the crew) has seen,Im back! Stronger & hitn it Harder!... well,never left! Just didnt have a ski! Anyway, thats some way 4 a little brother 2 be hunna? after all i do 4 him! & have done 4 him!"I even pulled him in from the ocean this weekend after he sank his ski"again".And I just found out yesterday he Blocked me on facebook! wtf? 2 face :):):):):). I cant think of any reason why he's shuch a Tool towards me?..but he's jelouis! Any clues?Anyone? so what he can do a backflip! He also has busted up his ski 5 times so far! "BAD" haveing to cut the noise off the ski & redo it a few times...Im not stupid like that...Im building my skills back up before i try new things! & im honning my skill's before i try the bflips...This might seem like im busting on him,because I AM!
' He's a :loser:Tool...~!~ i ve tryed asking him whats his prob with me is & i get the same stupid sh*t over & over...u this, u that ,bla bla bla...u cant..im better bla bla...& get no were? like he's threttned by me!.?. I hate 2 say this but, he need's his ass beat-n-down ,brought back down to earth! & im the one 2 do it! " If' he doesnt change...he's a Jerk! & Im not the only 1 that say's this!...& the edit job sux in his videos,just saying! who wants 2 c him launch his ski..? whohoo...& notice he doesnt have me in the video! again! "...Total TOOL...

:biggthumpup:Right!..MDamman, This video he:clown: did..I had Nothing to do with this one! That's what i ment.. & i dont plain to do Anything 4 him ever again... Sorry 2 be the ass:sneaky::booty: to post that earler! I just wanted to prove a point. gess, i have to ask him can i ride in his ocean?.... NOT !...lol.:firedevil:.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Preston, you're comments disgust me.

I think this pretty much sums it up.

Narcissism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Narcissus by Caravaggio (Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica, Rome)
Narcissism is a term with a wide range of meanings, depending on whether it is used to describe a central concept of psychoanalytic theory, a mental illness, a social or cultural problem, or simply a personality trait. Except in the sense of primary narcissism or healthy self-love, "narcissism" usually is used to describe some kind of problem in a person or group's relationships with self and others. In everyday speech, "narcissism" often means egoism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others. In psychology, the term is used to describe both normal self-love and unhealthy self-absorption due to a disturbance in the sense of self.

Traits and signs

Thomas suggests that narcissists typically display most, sometimes all, of the following traits:[5]
An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
Difficulty with empathy
Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
Haughty body language
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
Pretending to be more important than they really are
Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Denial of remorse and gratitude

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Last edited:
Top Bottom