Party at Jerry's house!!!

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
beards are so gay

go to hell.

By the way, Mike didn't mention how it happened....But obviously mr. stunt man was showing off. He was trying to run up the wall and backflip. I hear he did several successfully, I only saw the one where he kissed the concrete with his eyebrow.

Attachments

• jerry.jpg
    jerry.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 120

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Whoa, guys, take it easy on the beard. If you didn't have a reason to shave, would you?
Needless to say, if I was a little smarter about it, I would have done it once and walked away, but no. Mr. Champion had to keep egging me on to do it again. Good times :)

P

PancakePete

Whoa, guys, take it easy on the beard. If you didn't have a reason to shave, would you?
Needless to say, if I was a little smarter about it, I would have done it once and walked away, but no. Mr. Champion had to keep egging me on to do it again. Good times :)

If he was eggin you on, you could of said, I got nothing to prove... at least one of us can double barrel ! DOH ! :cool2: :biggrin:

Y

yamaslut

remember the wall going down to the beach at daytona... Joe was flipping off that thing and I think you were too mike, right???

Top Bottom