Picture roll call thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytona Beach Moto/Surf

Who are you and what do you ride.

I always have a hard time keeping track of whos who and then once people hit the water you can't tell who owns what ski.

If you want post your name and a pic of you and your ski.

Here's my pics
Me (Steve)doh leaning on Smitty's old ski
my team ugly ski
and my r6 which I'm bring too.

Attachments

• tn_steveinrashgaurd.JPG
    tn_steveinrashgaurd.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 86
  • tn_SteveDaytonafreeride.jpg
    tn_SteveDaytonafreeride.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 80
  • tn_r610.JPG
    tn_r610.JPG
    445.4 KB · Views: 41
Donnie Smith -Dad
Donald Smith- Son

Leaving the SXR's at home. Only bringing the SJ, another friends square nose and a blaster.

Watercraft Factory hood ,nose, foot holds & chin pad
X-Metal pole, steering, side exhaust, hood hooks
771 big bore, dual 44's B-pipe

Attachments

• 0703060937.jpg
    0703060937.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
LOL! Donny...I think I might have accidentally chewed your sons ass in Havasu at the 7-10 Split! Party...at least it looks like the kid who was wrongly accused of tossing patio furniture in the pool by security at my gig.

If so, please tell him my bark is worse than my bite.

Lisa

PS: That's me on the left, Lonnie "I can't make it to Daytona 'cause I have a yeast infection" Peralta from Fast Times Films...and Michelle "Meesh" Thompson from Skat Trak - who WILL be there with us!

Attachments

• Lisa Lonnie and Meesh.jpg
    Lisa Lonnie and Meesh.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 148
P

PancakePete

PS: That's me on the left, Lonnie "I can't make it to Daytona 'cause I have a yeast infection" Peralta from Fast Times Films...and Michelle "Meesh" Thompson from Skat Trak - who WILL be there with us!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

My real name is Dan and this is my girlfriend Kelcy. She'll be there and hopefully riding. The 10ft surf forcast is scaring her a little though.:biggrin:

and this is my ski...:biggthumpup:

Attachments

• dk1.jpg
    dk1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 204
  • ski.jpg
    ski.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

sorry dan, thats funny right there.. (if youre a computer geek)

Dude I dont shiot about computers, but relax I got it fixed. :biggrin: The funny thing is that I have to do a ton of programming for my major. Programming has just made me hate computers even more.

LOL! Donny...I think I might have accidentally chewed your sons ass in Havasu at the 7-10 Split! Party...at least it looks like the kid who was wrongly accused of tossing patio furniture in the pool by security at my gig.

If so, please tell him my bark is worse than my bite.

Lisa

Thats Ok if you did, I am sure he did something that night. I forgot which one was doing the chair throwing but I rememebr it. I think Michelle calls him "Elevator Boy" now. They were all running and the elevator opened and security was in it. He was in the front when the door opened. That security guard got his exercise with the group that weekend. We let him drive afterward given we had all been drinking, only to find out later, they had tried the jello---shots that is.

Me and my 96 Blaster. 10 foot surf? Where did you see that forecast?

I really would like to try that blaster.:Banane01: Please.:biggrin: I told ya a while back that I was thinking about eventually throwing a 1200 in my blaster hull. I'm really curious to see how it pulls and how it does in the surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom