Other Prefferred Sellers list

I dont think it has been done.
How about top 5 or top 10 Sellers on the X.
Not best to worst or worst to best just the top 10 guys that keep doin right and make this such a great community.

I know just like most things on here this could be a can of worms.
One for hulls one for parts
This one would be just for new and used parts

1. Jetmaniac
2. Optima Racing
3. Steve UK
4. 615 Freeride
5. THRUST
5. Cold Fusion
6. The Ski Clinic
7. #ZERO
8. Carterb
9. Extreme Throttle
10. Fast Elements

Help me finish up this list lets see what we come up with. Every single person I have dealt with on the X took good care of me, and we should make it easy for Newbies or peeps searching from the web to find the good guys on a list.
These lists should be for Sellers that are on the X selling, posting, and supporting riders and our industry.

Just an idea.

Last edited:

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
615 freeride is good too! how about Thrust. He makes some stuff that I think is great that no one else carries. also Dangerboy from coldfusion. he has always done me right. oh and fast elements is great too!

Last edited:

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
#zero is also awesome! Rhaas has been awesome with his urethane mounts. and again Fast Elements always seems to have in stock what is on back order elsewhere!. I have had a great experience buying my motor from Chuck at CPT and he is quickly becoming a dealer for pretty much everything! I havent had the opportunity to fire up my motor yet, but it seems he is quite knowlegable and super easy to talk with. seriously though nearly everyone in our community is pretty easy to do business with.

I'm not going to state which company's should going to be one there because I'm going to get flamed for it, but there is already one company on there that shouldn't be on the list!

Waternut

Customizing addict
I can't say I agree with all of the recommendations so far but Jetmaniac is definitely top of my list of sources. I was really impressed with Watercraft Factory too.

YamaCore

Aka Tripod88cc
Steveuk has helped me in a pinch many times. last year racing am my throttle cable broke, he replaced it on the spot. also gotta support him for making the sport that much bigger in Canada.

Jetmaniac is another. Ive bought a bit off him, always a good experience.

X2 on the Steveuk.. He helps out as much as any small business could at the freerides and with all the local stuff we have going on here in Ontario. i wouldn't be able to have all the trick parts on my ski without Canadian-freestyle

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I say thrust innovations. Dude always has stuff INSTOCK from a DASA motor to a LENZI one hull. I don't believe any company can come close to them. When you call you can actually get some on on the phone that's not trying to sell you a bunch of parts and is knowledgable. He does not sell used junk and always gives great prices fromm a complete ski to a throttle cable. Thrust is your true one stop shop...Thrust it or bust it

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
There are quite a few great sellers.
We all have our favorites. Guys that come thru with just about anything we need.
I'd hate to close the door on somebody trying to get started.
I have my "prefferred vendor", and I'll throw all the biz his way that I can. But it seems kinda creepy to me, in such a small market, to make a list of "prefferred" vendors.

I'd rather see a list of sellers that have screwed more than one member! I guess that's the negative thread...lol.

There are quite a few great sellers.
We all have our favorites. Guys that come thru with just about anything we need.
I'd hate to close the door on somebody trying to get started.
I have my "prefferred vendor", and I'll throw all the biz his way that I can. But it seems kinda creepy to me, in such a small market, to make a list of "prefferred" vendors.

I'd rather see a list of sellers that have screwed more than one member! I guess that's the negative thread...lol.

I have bought from most of the people on the list so far and have had good experiences everytime. The few guys I have not dealt with yet this gives me a reason to throw them some business also and see what they may have. The idea here is to focus on the Possitive.

This also gives someone just getting started to take a look at the guys that are making it happen and sets a good example of what is to be expected from regular sellers. One of the pleasures of sending alot of $$$ all over the place is with members of the X I feel safe.

Top Bottom