pro tec mach 2 pie and water injection????

I just got a new ski. It has a mach 2 with water injection. Is this a good pipe? Also I think the yellow wire got cut were does it go? Better yet how do you wire it up?? I would also like to know how to adjust it! I have looked on lime with no help.

Thanks for the help!:bananapowerslide:

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
I have the same pipe with injection
The yellow wire is the pickup for the engine RPMs. It should be coiled around one of the plug wires about 6-8 times (it does not connect directly to anything). Secure it withe some wire ties.

There is nothing adjustable about the injection itself. I am not sure the exact RPMs, but it shuts off the water around 1500-2000 RPMS and then turns the water back on aroud 4500-5000 RPMs.

Thanks for the info. Do you like the pipe. I have a riva setup on my other ski. It is ok.

Hey I was just out there trying to get the ski ready for today, and I found a brown wire that was not hooked up. Were does that one go. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
I have the same pipe with injection
The yellow wire is the pickup for the engine RPMs. It should be coiled around one of the plug wires about 6-8 times (it does not connect directly to anything). Secure it withe some wire ties.

There is nothing adjustable about the injection itself. I am not sure the exact RPMs, but it shuts off the water around 1500-2000 RPMS and then turns the water back on aroud 4500-5000 RPMs.

Unless your running a dual channel water injection system this would be what you would run on the 2nd channel.
On a single channel water injection you stated it backwards...should be turning on about 1500-2000 RPM's and shuts off around 4500-5000 RPM's.

Well I took it out today. I did not have it all hooked up but the ski ripped. It is not like my other sj at all. It turns 3X faster. It does not fell the same at wide open. It goes straigh and true. But is bonces more than my other SJ. Yes I had them both out on the same day.

I had one problem with the ski. I lost spark on the back. I found out is just a messed up spark plug boot! I will fix it and try to finish the injection.

Can some one tell me what wire goes were.
atomicpunk67??? What color of wires do you have and were do they go. I dont know if this guy new what was going on. He got the ski form a racer and did not know what he had at all. I got the ski and 2 place trailer for 1,500.

Last edited:
Sorry I got the no brown but I did not get the rest. Boy o boy do I fell dumb ha ha. Thanks for the info. maybe the brown was black at one time ah! I will look and see what colors I have.

Ok thanks for the help. I got it all hooked up now. I put a light on the pump side that comes on when the pump is on and off when it is off. Yep it works. Thanks I would have never of got it done with out you.

The ski rips. It is the fastest ski I have ever been on. I stole this thing ha ha. Not realy!

Top Bottom