Super Jet Probably a dumb question...

Is it possible to run my motor outside of the ski? Hook up the gas tank and battery to it, dont plan on hooking up throttle or steering cables, would just like to turn it over andmaybe let it idle for a little while...

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
You can run it on a bench/ground like that no problem. It will wanna move/vibrate around a bit, but you can hold it down to test. It will be really loud if you dont put a pipe on it though(obviously)...

You can run it on a bench/ground like that no problem. It will wanna move/vibrate around a bit, but you can hold it down to test. It will be really loud if you dont put a pipe on it though(obviously)...

Yeah thats what I wasnt sure about I didnt want it to skip across the garage lol

It wont hurt it to run without the pipe for a few seconds?

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
It's doable. But loud.

434082140_uvyGX-M.jpg

we started a go cart motor one time full throttle and just watched it bounce around the drive way try to maybe set it on a old pillow or take a old couch cushion of the side of the road

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
You don't need the gas tank either. I run motors off a test bottle(seltzer bottle) with just a pickup line and a return line.

Top Bottom