Custom/Hybrid ProSouth's FlatDeck Fixed Steer

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
I figured id throw this up, I built this ski JUST for daytona actually. I like Fixed steers, and nobody makes a fixed hood for a bob, soooooooo.... yeah.
Engine/Drivetrain
61x/61x 735cc @ 83mm pistons (engine has 2 tanks through it)
Decked/ported cylinders along with case, intake, and exhaust porting all done by me.
ADA head with custom cut domes and im at 210psi compression.
factory bpipe
Cold Fusion Internal Fill
stock electronics
xmetal waterbox
wetjet reed stuffer intake carbon reeds w/ 46mm mikuni (jets are 135H and 135L)
Solas mag section w/ a 9/15 Hooker.
CATS trim/bored nozzle

Body/hull
square nose hull/flat deck
WAB one off fixed steer hood
modified UMI blaster steering
ATV risers with Renthal KTM minimal sweep fat bars
24-7 Hull drain with blowsion one-way
DAKINE Footstraps
500GPH bilge
Pro-Tec intake grate

Im sure im forgetting a few things but, figured id throw this up and let some people laugh at its ugliness.
This Ski will be for sale after the daytona freeride. Would like to sell as a whole.

I was gonna try it out in hugenot....................... But i guess daytona will have to do!! I better see this ski do one of those flippy tricks off a natural water ramp!

nice cory, it was always a fun ski. hated to let it go, but knew i wasnt going to do anything with it for a long time. glad to see someone riding it again.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Cool to see that hull live on. I would love to ride this most recent incarnation if your keen on rides. I won't have my fixy done due to shipping issues and I am super bummered.

ProSouth

Are you going to build another ski for surf? Your not JUST as flat water guy anymore!
well i've just recieved word last week that im going to be a daddy, SO what im going to try and do is sell EVERYTHING and build a multi purpose boat for rec use/surf use. if this doesnt sell, ill use the drive train and put it in the bob and try and sell it RTR. if that dont sell, then ill put my damn bob in the surf. after me and sportfish make some tasteful mods

ProSouth

index.php
if i had to guess what jetski the green power ranger would ride.... i'd say this would be it.

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
Yeah, from what I hear that would be an awesome ski...and you and Rob would be that much closer to eachother with the same hulls awww how cute. lol

ProSouth

Yeah, from what I hear that would be an awesome ski...and you and Rob would be that much closer to eachother with the same hulls awww how cute. lol
yep, mcdogs got one too. Pablo had one last summer with a different top deck. theyre just awesome hulls. and glass is usually nicely priced, but rare

You get any ride time on jt yet?
I would love to ride it again in Daytona, I'm always afraid I will hurt a ski that isn't mine though.

Top Bottom