Super Jet Protec silver pipe mounted to ADA Head?

Hey guys, just bought a used silver Protec pipe (the one you can control water) with a girdled ADA head for my 01 RN SJ. Do I have to mount it to the head cause the mounting bracket from ADA does not match up on the bolt patterns? Thanks

I have the same pipe in a blaster and it mounts up to the ADA head with the bracket. The pipe has two mounting holes and only 1 lines up to the head. Take some pictures maybe you have something on wrong.

Sweet! I'll try that I was playing with it for a while and not seeing both holes lining up. So I posted this to see what will work. Sounds like I will use the one hole that lines up to the bracket. Thanks again for the input. This site is awesome. Later

JT_Freeride

John Tetenes @Jtetenes
I have a riva pipe and had the same problem. No matter how much grinding on the stock bracket I couldn't get it to work I ended up just leaving them out and just using the top 3 to hold the bracket. It's been good for 2 years now with a lot of abuse from very hard landings. The hull, engine mounts, scupper tube, and battery box all have broken from hitting the water but the pipe is solid. Just make sure it's tight with locktite and check it every now and then.

Top Bottom