Freestyle QuickStyle Motorsports new VENGANCE hull testing video

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Hey everyone,
Been super busy lately traveling for freeride events but since surf slam I have been over here at my buddy and sponsor Larry Sarinana's shop QuickStyle Motorsports in Ontario, CA doing work on something new...

We are currently finishing the second hull we will have made from the new VENGANCE hull mold that is much lighter than the last one as well as having the engine set back 2 inches. This is the hull I will be competing on in Amateur Freestyle on at World Finals in a little less than a week and a half.

More pictures and Information will come soon after world finals but it is an SXR based Freestyle hull that has been heavily modified with a swooping front nose rocker with the bond line. The hull is 29 inches wide having thicker wing like bond line which makes the ski super stable and push a pretty decent wake. The overall length of the ski is apx.78.5 inches. I am not at all a seasoned flat water rider yet but this hull feels super flick-able and stable all around for a light weight hull. The tray is the length of a superjet with a front internal foothold installed and has the wide tray from the SXR. This combo is killer for having tons of leverage over the little guy. This is a team effort between Larry and I. I am helping him assemble the ski as I can and ride the ski but the entire concept, design, and development is entirely by Larry Sarinana who has for years been going against the grain trying to build a sweet kawasaki based freestyle ski.

This is not so much a new product thread, i just thought I would try to answer some questions ahead of time because I will be havasu bound with this hull very soon and away from the computer.

This is one of the first tests we had a few weeks ago on our first hull in Mission Bay, CA. I was just getting a feel for the ski doing some flat water Barrel rolls.
The engine set up in this ski is a 4mm 880cc kawasaki stroker motor backed by an Impros set up Magnum pump with the snap of total loss ignition.

More details and photos to come soon
-Mark G.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
cool, will be interested to hear more, such as layup, weight expected for flatwater hulls and of course the age old question $$$$$$. I know its tough to answer any of these questions this early on, but you did open the bag bro LOL!!!
Good luck at WF bro, glad to see ya make some moves on flat water. Your Surf skilz were MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJR

SCREW LUCK
Looking good. Better, higher and more clean rolles then I saw you do in Parker this year on the SJ SurfMachine.
Think Gomez love that thing.

Top Bottom