Rage Composite Works is proud to announce...

I am very proud to welcome Ryan Doberstein to the team. Ryan will be riding and competing on a carbon Havoc hull sporting a TPE 900 engine tuned by P&P. It has been a long road for us and we are very excited to see our hulls out there competing. As of now Ryan is training on our TPE 964 powered demo ski until his new ride is built. Here is a picture from his first ride with the new ski since he took it home.

The orange ski is also on loan, so stay tuned for more announcements to come!
005939fca0748e3861a9c8fd63fb16c3.jpg

@egbrig @Jp79 @phillipclemmons

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415057482570.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415057482570.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 22

FlyinRyan324

High on Helium
WOW, I'm honored to see such positive comments here about my sponsors and myself!! I appreciate the kind words everyone!

As many of you already know, I am beyond excited for the season coming up. I feel like I have an excellent team this year and we all come together towards a common goal. My sponsors have already proven to me that they are willing to go above and beyond to advance my riding. Hence, Brian and Josh of Rage letting me take control of their personal demo ski. I'm having a blast on this thing!! I seem to learn a new trick or combo every time I ride the new Havoc with that TPE 964 tuned to perfection by Phil Clemmons. Video to come as soon as I get someone to film for me.

FYI, for the most updated social media of my riding, check out my Facebook. Ryan Doberstein. I'll also make an effort to post some stuff on the X. Here's an exclusive from my first ride just for y'all :)

IMG_7796.jpg

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Ryan, the positive comments are stated here because you deserve them! You are a talented rider and a good friend willing to offer your advice and support! You were a great representative for EME and I'm sure you will be for Rage. Congrats to you again for the new ride, and Congrats to Rage for picking up such a great assets to the team!

Top Bottom