Surfriding rainy saturday a.m. session

wydopen

onthepipe
went down to our local spot in between rain stoms and found some funky little waves breaking in a foot of water..made for some cool closeup pics...

photo-4.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You might consider switching to a better hosting place with unlimited upload sizes (=better quality).
I personally use Smugmug and am very happy with it. Costs $40/year though.

wydopen

onthepipe
Yea it Definitly teaches u to be precise. When it's small u literally have a boat length to turn around and go back over the whitewater after u do a turn or else u will run up on the beach Ive pretty lucky as far as not sticking my nose in the sand too much but a few of the guys I ride with have "modified" noses on their skis after destroying them For my one buddy we literally filled the entire lip under the nose with solid filler and about 5 layers of carbon after he broke 3 reinforced sj hulls in a matter of a few months. He smashed one so bad the top deck separated from the bottom deck from the nose to about 12" back. Sometimes he gets a little carried away to say the least...

Great stuff! Killin it!

We ride in less than 1' of water a lot too....Breaks things up from that regular riding style.

Last edited:
Top Bottom