Custom/Hybrid Rickter EVO1

After a lot of years of riding what equates to junk I finally decided to step up my game and build a new ski! I was torn between the EVO and the Krash Footrocket, it was a hard decision! Over the last year I've tried to get on as many ski's as possible, FR-2, Lightweight, Superfreak, EME, Krash JB1 and Footrocket, and the FR-2 EVO 1. I've also rode multiple setups in each ski from 701's to 1000cc to determine what suited me best! Once I got on the EVO1 I knew I had found the one! RRP's fit and finish is just awesome with handling to match! It handles exactly how I wanted, rides really flat and stay on step at low speed, I can scream across the lake and throw it in a turn like I was on a SXR and not think twice! Surf riding it is amazing, the extra rocker really helps and the way its designed you just feel in control at all times! I just wanted the best all around boat possible!

701 62T/61X, ADA head 37cc domes, duel 38's, Billet CF flywheel cover, CF midshaft assembly, CF fuel tank, 144 Solas mag pump, 10/16 Hooker, RRP medium length ride plate, Blowsion aluminum pump shoe, Worx 205 intake grate, CF motor mounts, CF battery box, Rad Dudes long exhaust hose, H2O designs water box, think thats about it!

Took me about 3 weeks from ordering the ski to completion, It went together incredibly easy and how I would expect it to go when you invest that kind of money! I spent 5 hours straight yesterday riding it and I could not be happier!

I have to thank Profound Dynamics, Jet Maniac, Cold Fusion, Blowsion, without these guys this would have never happened!IMG_0436.jpgIMG_0503.jpgIMG_0499.jpgIMG_0498.jpgIMG_0478.jpgIMG_0445.jpgIMG_0440.jpgIMG_0439.jpgIMG_0438.jpgIMG_0516.jpg

After riding it last weekend I got ahold of Chris/Jetmaniac and installed a Thrust trim! Getting close to getting a flip all the way around off boat wake, at this point its not the ski its me, and just getting used to riding a ski that will do anything I want! Also bumped up the compression to 185psi with some new domes.

Attachments

• IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 55
Found out how important it is to press the pump bearings in correctly last weekend, lost the front bearing after riding about 5 hours last weekend, and made a tool to press in evenly. Sounded like I was running a supercharger with the whine it was making! On a plus note I got my impeller spacing about as close as humanly possible now!

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom