Riding in Corpus

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
We went down to Corpus this week on two different trips. the park rangers at Bob Hull Pier are great to work with. We did most of our riding on the south side of the pier. We had no problems with surfers, had plenty of space to park and ride with no problems. If anyone is intersted, we are planning another trip for the beginning of Feb. The San Antonio group has been riding all winter, and the water temp is still great.

Here is a quick vid from yestuday. sorry about the poor video quality, we tried a few different mounting angles.

YouTube - Corpus surf 2009

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
Headedc back to Corpus on Sunday if anyone is interested..... Call my cell for directions or details. We usually ride at Bob Hall Pier at about 10-11 ish until around 4 or 5 then we eat at the pizza place on SPID.

Steve 210-825-1433

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
Um, no thank you very much!!!

Lets see, did anyone hear about ANY of the 30-40 surfers that surf at Bob Hall Pier being attacked by anything more than "no see ums".........in the last 10 years?

If you dont think that the entire gulf is full of sharks your an IDIOT.

I heard that a bad accident happened yesturday, make sure you dont drive your car to the lake for me. I wouldnt want you to get hurt, you have better odds.

Maybe its the surf your SKEEEERRREEEEED of?:reporter:

Last edited:

FxOne

FxI
i bailed and had about a 80 foot swim to my ski and thats when i was thinking about whats in the water. cant let that stop you from riding surf, just dont let go. nice flip steveOwe, did you hit bottom?

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
didnt hit bottom, but It was a really deep sub. we try to play on the 3rd break so that its a little deeper. We are headed out tomorrow morning so if you dont mind the cold, we would love to have more people. What part of Texas FX?

FxOne

FxI
dripping springs, a few miles outside of lakeway. i dont want to pull my trailer till i get new wheel bearings, there is some play in one wheel. i planning on making the early feburary run

Lets see, did anyone hear about ANY of the 30-40 surfers that surf at Bob Hall Pier being attacked by anything more than "no see ums".........in the last 10 years?

If you dont think that the entire gulf is full of sharks your an IDIOT.

I heard that a bad accident happened yesturday, make sure you dont drive your car to the lake for me. I wouldnt want you to get hurt, you have better odds.

Maybe its the surf your SKEEEERRREEEEED of?:reporter:

A Little uncalled for but you get no rise outta me.

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
A Little uncalled for but you get no rise outta me.

Damn, I was hoping to get you into the water..... :flowers1: If we have to ride flatwater together, thats fine too!
And it wasnt directed to you personally, it was direced to the masses. Have we met face to face? If we do, ill buy the first round!:beerchug:

Top Bottom