riding small surf uptown AC

joe b

depth tester
Beautifull morning but somertime surf sucks... Have'nt been on a wave bigger than waist high in weeks,Grrrrrr. Oh well, it could be worse. :thewave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice...I would kill for even those right now....you might get some waves soon from this storm that just blew over.

stanton

High on jetskis.
cool video! riding right next to a big city and a bunch of piers was sick.
reminds me of a motosurf freeride video game, that would be sick!

joe b

depth tester
Nice...I would kill for even those right now....you might get some waves soon from this storm that just blew over.

I know it can be worse... I could live on a lake:drive:

cool video! riding right next to a big city and a bunch of piers was sick.
reminds me of a motosurf freeride video game, that would be sick!

Hehehe.... Some step up's on to the pier, rail slides on the drainage pipes, grinders on the groin. Watch out for the concrete piling's with rebar hanging that lurk below the surface. With your bonus points you can get a happy ending at one of the massage parlors:fingersx:

joe b

depth tester
gnar vid, what song and band is that?

Gov't Mule "I'm a ram"

What cam are you using?

Using GoPro's wide angle.

that looks like alot of fun, much much cleaner than corsons was south of that. where do you launch at to ride around there?

looks like really nice place to ride, how far is the launch from tht spot ur riding?

Launched in Brigantine and it's a 5 min. ride to the frontside. In Brig. you need permit's to get on the beach though. I have'nt driven on a AC beach in like 15 years but there are spots you could do it and I'm pretty sure no one would notice. If you have a buddy and a beach cart then there are lot's of spots there that are accessible. I don't like corsons because your soo far out that if you have a problem you need a tow... I like being able to swim to shore if needed.

joe b

depth tester
hows that hull working out for now?

I'm still trying to figure it out but I like it better than a stock boat. It's pretty close to perfect(for me) but I'm still not satisfied and have some other changes I'd like to try. Now I'd really like to buy a lightweight hull in peices and do these mods.

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
I know it can be worse... I could live on a lake:drive:

Hehehe.... Some step up's on to the pier, rail slides on the drainage pipes, grinders on the groin. Watch out for the concrete piling's with rebar hanging that lurk below the surface. With your bonus points you can get a happy ending at one of the massage parlors:fingersx:

:lmao:

haha you're sooo lucky you went under/thru the pier... you would have gotten major crap had you bailed!.... know what you're saying about the lack of surf- same chit down here and everywhere for that matter so it seems. sorry, what's the name of "ac beach?" cool vid joe- thx.

joe b

depth tester
:lmao:

haha you're sooo lucky you went under/thru the pier... you would have gotten major crap had you bailed!.... know what you're saying about the lack of surf- same chit down here and everywhere for that matter so it seems. sorry, what's the name of "ac beach?" cool vid joe- thx.

hehehe... That pier is not as scary as some others. That was Atlantic City... The first delapidated concrete pier is Garden peir on Delaware ave. States Ave is the next block over... Back in the day they held racing and freestyle events there. Then under the Steel Peir. The next peir down is Central Peir on St. James.

My fam recently bought a house out in Brigantine and Ive been out there a few times this summer and noticed the surf isnt very big? Does it get better in the fall? Also what exactly do you need permit wise to launch off that beach to the right when you come over the bridge. I head its alot of $$

$175 for 4x4 beach permit for your truck and $125 for Jetski launch permit. They only check launch permits from Memorial Day until Labor Day and only 9-4 Fri/Sat/Sun. They check 4x4 permits pretty much all the time....FYI

These permits are good for a year and they don't sell daily, weekly, etc.. It's a little steep, but I get my money's worth.

Yea deff alittle steap. I may wait until next year when I can be out there almost every weekend from may-oct and get a full summer out of it. As of now to spend $300 for the rest of the summer is alot considering im not out there all the time and when I am its working on the house. Thanks for the info...

Top Bottom