Riser bars or straight bars ??

blank

Ready To Rip
I cant decide what to get between rrp 50 or 75 riser bars or straight bars. What do the riser bars help with and is there any advantages or disadvantages to either of them.
i manly just ride my local lake i can do tricks and big air but no flips or barrel rolls. any suggestion or comments would help, thanks

I was in your shoes when I changed to the fat bar set up. I ended up buying both straight and the 50mm riser bars. I tried the straight bars first, then the riser bars a couple rides later and never looked back. The straight bars are still sitting in the garage.

One thing I like about the riser bars is you can have him going directly vertical, or you can tilt them towards you. This, in my opinion gives you another way you can tweek your steering for maximum comfort. Though I have an RRP adjustable handle pole, it's easier to make minor tweeks and modifications to your bars than to your pole. Also, great adjustablility for those with a fixed pole.

I think the 75 are a little too gnar, many agree. I think the 50mm would do you great and most agree on the several threads like this that popped up. But again, thats opinions of people but I would say thats the general majority.

Got the 50mm for my build. Haven't got to try them out yet but have tried them on friends setups. Steering takes a little getting used to but I like them, especially being tall they work well for me.

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
I got some dumb coming to me . Ordered 50mm to give a try. Next thing you know I will get stupid and go with a POLE SPRING!

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Not yet. I am going to try it next.
It never hurts my back but my hip always kills me after 10mins of riding (front foot). Hopefully with extending my pole and the riser bars it will relieve that. I just cant ride with my feet in the back.

My back starts going first! Whats all needed to install a 50 mm riser on an sxr? I'm looking to extend the handle pole some. I have an aftermarket aluminum pole and the steering is stock at the moment.

Top Bottom