rkomotorsports negative

I paid for two BN44 filter adapters on Oct 21 via paypal. Chris was very responsive to my offer to send payment. When I asked why parts hadn't arrived yet and he was unresponsive. First I texted and got no response, then after a day, I emailed, waited another day I PM'd, and waited another day and called and left a voice mail.

Finally after a few more days got one email saying he thought he shipped it and would email me tracking info or ship again and send tracking info. Fair enough.

I verified that my address was correct in the paypal payment, it was. I also emailed him my address again and a screenshot of my paypal payment with correct address.

Waited another week. No tracking info received, no parts either. Emailed again and sent a text asking for an update or tracking and no response. At no point was I ever rude or disrespectful with this person, I understand that people get busy.

Mail came today, no parts.

This guy is scamming people. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON.

NEGATIVE

Last edited:
Update: sent him an email which forced a read receipt. I got the receipt confirming that he is reading his emails and just not responding. A bunch of people have been ripped off by him in the past few months.

Top Bottom