Part Out RN Impeller, primer bulb, grips, handlepole bracket, etc.

All prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. Cleaning out my stock and parting my ski out.

Pretty sure this was the impeller that came w/ my rn, stamped with "TI3003". Not 100% sure where it came from but if you know and you can use it pick it up! In decent/ok/usable shape - $40 shipped
4wktSuql.jpg

Snqt9gZl.jpg

U87gcMf.jpg

omlszZel.jpg

Aftermarket (billet maybe?) superjet handlepole bracket - $80 shipped
ieBVAMj.jpg

mVKlXF2.jpg

Bej4SNy.jpg

Not sure what this handlepole spring is for.. if you know and you want it - $15 shipped
sHFlRRs.jpg

Primer bulb - not cracked, works. - $10 shipped
imD57NC.jpg

klNzQqM.jpg

RN Gas tank w/ pickup. Return/vent fittings jb welded in, could use a fresh coat of jb weld. Will not come with gas in it like pictured :( $50 + shipping - SOLD

H20 Designs Waterbox. Brand new, never mounted in a ski, little scuffs from being moved around - $140 + shipping - SOLD
RN Chinpad w/ ap designs cover. Some splitting where the steering plate rubs it. $80 + shipping - SOLD

Also note - I'm parting my 05 rn out (for sale thread in the whole skis forum) so if you need any sj things LMK. I'll make more threads as I take it apart and take pics of things.

Last edited:
And guys if you are in need of something - shoot me a PM. Idk when the facebook mentality of "hey send me a pm" crossed over to forums; but I don't always remember to check this thread everyday however I get an email everytime I get a PM so if you want a fast response - pm is best!

Top Bottom