RN SJ handpole, hood, parts question

dave787

Couches are boring
Getting a bunch of parts for my 08 SJ. I ride flat water 95% of the time.

Already have the wamiltons visual carbon hood being made. How does it compare to blowsions and the others out there?

The plan is to go the full rrp pole, bracket, chin pad set-up in the next week or so as well. I've heard mixed reviews about it being heavy, no spring, hard to install, etc. But, I've also heard a bunch of good things about it. Is the rrp a good safe bet or does someone else make a better one?

My main concern is how I'm going to like the parts and not the cost because they are all part of a trade I'm working on so I don't have to pay for them.

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
www.xmetalworks.com
Getting a bunch of parts for my 08 SJ. I ride flat water 95% of the time.

Already have the wamiltons visual carbon hood being made. How does it compare to blowsions and the others out there?

The plan is to go the full rrp pole, bracket, chin pad set-up in the next week or so as well. I've heard mixed reviews about it being heavy, no spring, hard to install, etc. But, I've also heard a bunch of good things about it. Is the rrp a good safe bet or does someone else make a better one?

My main concern is how I'm going to like the parts and not the cost because they are all part of a trade I'm working on so I don't have to pay for them.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I own three AM poles
Goose Cheap gets the job done

X-metal old style -2 Great Value
I wish I could still ride with no spring
but Im old and Lame

RRP from backet to of set bars Not Cheap
Easy install with stock spring
Mine feels light but doesn't bounce around
I would use a Blowsion bracket

dave787

Couches are boring
I ended up ordering the RRP pole and RRP 2 hole bracket. Got them from Virgin and that's what he had. Will the stock spring go right on or do I have to get that weird spring bracket? Still waiting on the parts to get here, but I don't see how that spring bracket would mount. Anyone know?

Top Bottom