Ruler flip

take a look at this guy, Brock Taylor the next big thing in freeride he is one crazy guy at only 21 borrowed his cousins ski for 10 min as his was getting repaired and jumps on it and pulls these off. and completely landed it.
there is video around showing it but mostly on FB.
his cousin Zane Taylor is only 16 and can super flip, these 2 young guys are going to be big names in this sport, get on their facebook and instagram pages to see the video's.photo (2).PNG

I saw the picture first, didn't believe it, told Chris Rauen it was photoshopped... He showed me the video... mind blown!! Amazing skills!

Lol I can see how you thought that zimmy, they way he rides is unbelievable, you should see him surf ride. he has big plans for bigger things so you will see a lot more crazy stuff from him. In 2 weeks he is going to the first round of the IFWA in Australia so there probably be some pics of him there. Just before that he was pulling off some nice big Indian airs, its funny to see when he is doing this and everyone is also out riding you go past someone and they are just riding shacking their head at you with disbelief of what he is doing thinking to them self's hole s..t did he just do that.

yeah had superflip bars but he says he doesn't really need them, I think he posted a video somewhere of him doing Indian air without them with the heading ( don't need superflip bars to superflip ) .
iv seen him superflip and borrowed another guys ski without bars and to shorten the limiting rope by just hooking it on something up at the top of the pole not tied at all it could of just popped off half way threw, I couldn't believe he even attempted it like that.

Top Bottom