SJ/XPBri's Blaster Build

SJ/XPBri

Just SJBri = no more XP
Starting off with the looks of the ski (the boring part) I decided to leave the motor alone on this until winter, may actually get some riding in this summer. The ski came to me modded, so I'll start on the outside and work my way in.
Bri

Beginning:

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

Step 1:

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

Step 2

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

Step 3 Base Coat Only

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

Step 4 Clear

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

Have to wet sand and buff the ski still, that's for a couple nights this week.
Bri

Last edited:

SJ/XPBri

Just SJBri = no more XP
Thanks guys, Kawaka, your ski looks awesome! I got the paint wet sanded and buffed, it came up great. One problem, wasn't planning on painting the upper part of the hood. The decals that were once there ruined that plan (the adhesive had eaten the paint), so it will get sprayed silver tomorrow. Other than that I'm waiting on parts :smashfreakB:

SJ/XPBri

Just SJBri = no more XP
Getting closer, installed the UMI, painted the hood silver (hate it, will get changed this winter) The turf was supposed to go on today, but mother nature didn't cooperate. Here's some pics.
Bri

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

A freshly painted Blaster is a beautiful thing. Nice job. Hey GLOBAL WARMER is your avatar a pic of your blaster. If so tell us about it and post pics.

SJ/XPBri

Just SJBri = no more XP
Thanks guys. OK, finally got the turf on, I did a horrible job using the old turf as a template, so it will get ripped off at the end of the summer. I may actually get to ride it this weekend.
The first scratches are already on it, the tie down holding it in the front slipped and it fell off the trailer.... :eek:mfg: It's only got a minor scratch on the back, but still.. it sucks.
Here's some pics: almost done with the hull, next, the motor :biggthumpup:
Bri

DSC004411.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

Top Bottom