Freestyle sn sj that i just picked up

hey guys this is my new 92 sn 650 sj that i picked up monday night for 750 with out a tralier witch turned in to a fun experience of trying to fit it in my 4 door jeep but i got it done and home. The only aftermarket part on it is a set of waterdawg custom footholds. the turf is in bad need to be redone. so here is my question i am new to having a stand up and i am looking to do some freestyle so what aftermarket parts should i look for ths winter
.IMAG0084.jpgIMAG0083.jpgIMAG0082.jpgIMAG0081.jpgIMAG0080.jpgand these are the graphics that i am going put on.

ok thank you i order my turf last night but i wont get to start trying to turf till thursday night when i get home form work. hopefully i wont do to bad for my first time

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
I would use 1" pad in the tray and pad the tops of the footholds if there is enough room. It is well worth the effort to put on your riding shoes and spend some time shaping the footwell pad and turf to fit your feet. IMHO turf only on the sides, but i love having some pad under the turf on top of the rails. Makes it real easy on the elbows and forearms when you are boarding the ski.

mademan9

I ride a SuperFrk WannaBe
welcome to the x. TO convert 650 to a 701 is very simple. Its as easy as just swapping out the 2. I think that will be your best bet. there are a few different types of 701's. there is a 61x/61x ,62t/62t, or a 61x/62t. the 61x/62t would be my first pick then the 61x/61x. The 62t/62t will be a little cheaper but it wont hit as hard without proper porting. Hope this helps

mademan9

I ride a SuperFrk WannaBe
And use some pieces of cardboard to make some templates for your turf. I would give you a couple extra inches around , just incase you mess up

Top Bottom