Somebody better snap this up

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Q: that piece of crap couldnt do 57 never mind 75 get your story straight
Aug-24-06

A: IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME HOW MANY TOTALLY IGNORANT PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE COMPUTERS!!!!!ONE QUESTION FOR YOU ,TOYZ4BOYZINC,WHO'S TYPING FOR YOU, ...YOUR DOG????
---------------------------------------

Q: Does it run on an octane you can buy at the gas station(87/89/91), or does it need higher octane gas to reach 75mph. By the way, that's awfully fast for a 440 - was this measured with a GPS? Thanks, Aaron
Aug-24-06

A: IT IS JETTED TO RUN ON 91 OCTANE RIGHT NOW....DOES NEED AT LEAST 115 TO REACH 75...IT WAS CHECKED WHILE RUNNING NEXT TO A JET BOAT....
------------------------------

:haha: so f'n lost...hehe

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
IT IS JETTED TO RUN ON 91 OCTANE RIGHT NOW....DOES NEED AT LEAST 115 TO REACH 75...

Cool: I'm going to bump my compression up to 220 and jet it for 87 octane - that way I get more low end hit AND I save money at the gas station :arms: Does anyone know where to buy 87 octane jets?

meatball

User Title Unavailable
someone ask the seller a question and post a link to this thread. Ha, what an idiot. I wonder what mechanic school he went to, probably his local PWC mechanic who told him an earful

keefer

T1
I would bet that there are very few people who could hang on to that hull if you could ever get it up to 75. My old 550 would do about 45 or 46 on a good day and I did plenty of high speed get offs on that boat. :bs2:

This guy has to be one of those, "they still make those?", guys who just came upon this ski somehow. He was probably told it was the baddest of the bad back in the day and must really believe what he is saying.......right??

sclevela

X-H2O
I would bet that there are very few people who could hang on to that hull if you could ever get it up to 75. My old 550 would do about 45 or 46 on a good day and I did plenty of high speed get offs on that boat. :bs2:

thats what i was gonna say.......... i cant imagine 440/550 style hull at 75...... at 3/4 throttle i remeber mine being slippery as a shaved grease coated squirrel

Top Bottom