Southern Alabama anyone

ucsspirit

"I just wanna go fast" RB
Anybody in south eastern Alabama Near Dothan, enterprise, ozark? I just got kicked off the lake on fort Rucker for not having my paper registration (its in utah, as i just moved out here and haven't moved all my paperwork). He was also kind enough to ticket me for not having a fire extinguisher. Im looking for a few people ti ride with and find a place where a freestlye guy doesn't overly harrassed

ucsspirit

"I just wanna go fast" RB
I dont have a problem with the ticket, and if i where to carry the paper copy of my registration in my ski, it would be destroyed in no time. I'm simply looking for people in southern Alabama to ride with, and hoping there is a spot where they are not overly harrassed by the game warden.

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
I keep my registration in the fire extinguisher tube in double zip lock bags. LOL obviously i dont have an extinguisher either though...think the extinguisher rule is just silly, but as snowxr said, it IS a rule.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
I laminate my registration. Use the heat kind, pay Kinkos/Office Depot, ect, don't use the peel and stick junk.

Sorry about the ticket, I got one for making a 4" tall wake in a no wake zone. It still gripes me to this day and has me paranoid anytime I see the water popo.

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
I always get my paper work laminated. I did one last week and it cost a whopping $1.48. As for the fire ext in Canada as long as we are wearing a life vest we dont have to have one on board. :27:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
My registration is vacuum sealed in a food saver bag. Cheap, and I only had to walk to the kitchen. Fire extinguisher and whistle are always onboard, though I've never been stopped on the ski. It's like popo repelant.

Top Bottom