Freestyle Stand Up Jetski Freestyle Live on ESPN

Man I hope I haven't moved by August 8th. Can't belive it's in Grand Rapids haha literally less than 5 mins from my place NICE!!! This and wave rave would be one hell of a last weekend in michigan

Yeah, sucks about the air time! I was waiting for it the whole time! It would be cool to get some freeride on ESPN.
The wakeboard sucked with that format. I grew up competing with all those guys. It's so much better to just have a normal 2 pass run with 2 falls. They normally ride better than that and the competition is closer.
I guess that's why I don't compete anymore. Don't like where the sport has been going. Jet skis have taken my wakeboards place.

Was the water shallow? Looked like the wake wasn't that big, or as big as it should be. Guessing it was like 8'? @Wakerider26

swapmeet

Brotastic
Yeah thats a bummer that there wasn't better coverage. I know Daniel Martin drove up there from Texas to work the event.

I'm kinda curious... FreeFormFactory was sponsoring the event but it looks like Team XScream riders were doing the show?

tumblr_mbrw8vRONs1rgtu9ho2_r1_500.gif

That's awesome!
Yeah, just looking at the wake size and the pop they were getting, looks like it was only, 6-8'. Need at least 12' to get a full size wake.

That's cool free form did that, I want to see one of those hulls. Did they put xs motors in them? @Wakerider26

Top Bottom