Starbars handlepole

Just wondering if any one is running the new Starbars handle pole setup? If so how do You like it? is it worth the money? How does it compare the RRP pole? Thank You for the input.

http://www.starbar.fr/watercraft.html

image_jetski.png

tomski

X
Tech One Racing is the U.S. distributor of the Star Bar Handle Pole. They have them in stock. 928-680-6200

They come in a couple of different lengths and 3 spacers are included. $660 is the price.

I was supposed to have one on my ski for Pismo but they just got them in last Friday.

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
I was looking at it in there booth at the WF's and it seems like a cool idea. the parts are all made well and you can adjust the pole with little effort and it looks really good too. now the bun pole... isnt that just an ac copy with an adjustable top plate?

Scorn800

Ride for life
I have a set of Star 3degree bars that I really like. There nicely made & wider than umi's.
I would like to check out the new pole. I also think that pad will accept a tach.

swanny

not safe for clowns
like someone said earlier a cheap version of the RRP pole

Or simply inexpensive. I heard the prices are so high on the RRP cause they are manufactured in Canada and with the tariff and whatnots its pricey. So this could be a great option if it works. lovin the price and the yellow I heard they made specifically for the Slut.

Top Bottom