Blaster Starting to mod out my blaster

im starting to mod out my 93 B1. Its bone stock now. i have put a new intake grate and have dual 38s on the way. i plan on putting a better head on it and eventually 44s. i need to find a pipe for it, but im on a budget. so here are my questions:
What are the pipes to buy and what are the ones to stay away from?
What would be a good prop pitch(mostly lake a little surf)?
Does anyone have a good cheap pipe?
What other cheap mods can i do?
Thanks for your help!!

bpipe is best 4 sure but if u r on a budget,protec pipe is best bang for buck and pop on here regularly for around $250. best mid range prop imo is solas 10/18.good for bottom and mid range.if it was surf only id say hooker 9/15. also msd enhancer and a aftermarket head which will give u around 180psi is definetly worthwile.hope that helps ...

I hear yea. I'm in the process of doing mine too. A lil fiberglass work on the bottom. Looking for a Bpipe, enhancer, hooker 9/15, and ada head. Thats just what I need aftermarket parts. Picked a 61x motor that needed to be rebuilt. I rode it all last season with a bone stock 650 outta an old SJ. Serious lack o power. Doing the reenforcing of the hull now. Debating cutting a hole in the rear deck to do the transom. The work just keeps piling up.

Blasterobb17

need water now.
I hear yea. I'm in the process of doing mine too. A lil fiberglass work on the bottom. Looking for a Bpipe, enhancer, hooker 9/15, and ada head. Thats just what I need aftermarket parts. Picked a 61x motor that needed to be rebuilt. I rode it all last season with a bone stock 650 outta an old SJ. Serious lack o power. Doing the reenforcing of the hull now. Debating cutting a hole in the rear deck to do the transom. The work just keeps piling up.

hey im thinking about buying a used ada head i found online and its descriptions says it has 35cc domes. is that the size i should be looking for, for my 96 blaster?

AZRIDER

stupid desert
When you put in a new prop PUT IN A ALUMINUM PUMP SHOE; with after market intake grates and any power they fail its kind of an epidemic I'de say.....

handle bars are a nice addition too wider arm stance is really nice

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
I would save all your money for a pipe, If that's the only mod you do, it will be better then all the little cheap mods you can do, at 250 for a used pipe and 250 for a new impeller I think you can get blaster b-pipes for around 600? Also isn't a 93 a 61x motor...that's a single carb, or did you swap to a 62T?

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I did a b pipe (mod but want a limited) and an ada girdled head with the rest of the drivetrain stock and it's a ton better. Can't remember what domes, but I'm at 5,000' As munki63 said, get a bpipe first. And if you are looking for a cheap compression fix you may be able to just mll your stock head 25 thousandths. But eventually you will end up with a girdled ada head, or something like it. Welcome to the addiction!!!!

i'm sticking with the 61x single carb. finished the bottom reinforcing and gel coat. what a pain in the a$$. gel coat never again. still working on procuring my parts.

Top Bottom