Super Jet Steering Question - Tight or Loose?

Tight Steering or Loose Steering?

• Total voters

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
depends on your system too, I run a Xmetal plate with a blowsion bearing system instaed of the plastic washer, it turns smooth, but it is tight, no warble, but it takes some force to move the bars

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
i have a stock steering plate. i usually start the day/weekend with it cranked down and pretty stiff. by the end of the day/weekend, its all sloppy and I dont even think about it. I guess it doesnt make a difference to me.

Using the BigDawg WDK steering system and it is the best one I have ever tried and it does not get loose.

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
i have a stock steering plate. i usually start the day/weekend with it cranked down and pretty stiff. by the end of the day/weekend, its all sloppy and I dont even think about it. I guess it doesnt make a difference to me.

That used to happen to me all the time and drive me nuts!

Blowsion sells a nut for the steering pivot bolt with a clamping feature to prevent the bolt from getting lose

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
Try adjusting to a pole without a spring. Friction holds it wherever you put it. I swear I'm doing more pushups now ever since I got this Bob. Was a workout when I first got it. No slop is nice. Although I've rode many of my skis with some slop and I was just too lazy to tighten that bolt. Meh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom