STL Crew 7/19 GW!

WET BOX

STL Crew
Making it official. Ride at GW on wednesday 4-5ish. Who can make it!

P.S.

New Avatar is sweet ehh!:Banane13:

Oh yea ride when I can't come up there and make fun of you...

I am coming up soon just have to iron a few things out here... quit my job get a truck that runs... close the shop down... you know small stuff... LOL

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Dont worry speedfreek John will not make it anyway! He took his soon to be married pre test at the church --- he has a lot of explaining to do!!!:banghead:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
No can do on the 19th. But last night was a good ride. My motor is really close and even closer to around the worlds. Gary an Louie were giving me double up wakes if my balls were big enough to use the trim I think I could have nosed it in but I need to ball up.

Mark44

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Weekend plans for the crew are as followed. Old Miss on Saturday then Sunday at GW. I have some ski work to do Saturday so I don't think I can make the Miss but Sunday Rock. I may even have some beer left over at my crib for when you guys get done on the Old Miss.

Mark44

We all need to plan another camping trip but wait till I get a running truck. Mine took a poop and it has been sitting in the driveway for about 2 weeks I have traced wires and checked about everything hopeing that it is not the PCM but everything points to the puter.

I just don't want to fork over the 350 for a PCM then have it sent off for a custom program (because of the blower) for maybe another 4 to 500. So I am just leaving it sit till I need it then I will plug the cash into it.

1000 dollars will go along way on the ski but only gets the truck up and running...

Can You Say Dui

I can see you doing that. Taking kids back to Vandalia in the morning am going to try to ski at WF lake.Hey Louie would like to make GW. But not during the week.Got the FX1 going again ,well speedfreak did :Banane01: Had rust in the carb,JR rebuilt it:hail:

Top Bottom