Super Jet stock bilge?

Is this the stock bilge;

bilge 2.jpg ??

I found it floating around down by the drive line... If it is, how is it supposed to be fastened?? I have an aftermarket one, but I'd like to have the stock one intact just in case!!

That's the stock bilge.
Just stuff it back down there.

Should I glue it or something?? The aftermarket one is mounted to a damned purplized bracket and looks like it could be 1/4" off the hull or maybe less.. I was thinking if I glued the stock one down it might pick up the little bit of water that was left, but maybe it's not a big deal....

That's the stock bilge.
Just stuff it back down there.

Hey, is that a pic of you in your avatar? If so, that's a gooder than hell trick you gots going on!!! What the deal is that, a damed mc'twist 180 back to the front flip?? I'd be happy just to pull of a sub!!! haha.....

Cool thanks! Is it under the drive shft cover?

It's easier to see if you pull the cover off while working in there (should be two 10mm bolts and pull back) Then you should see a small metal bracket to the side. Easiest way to describe is if you were behind the ski facing the front (as if you were riding) it is just inside the hull on you right almost against the back wall.

btmboards

Brett
that is what I have always thought untill he asked that and I looked at the water coming from your pump and the trail leading out of it down to the water. then again an avatar size pick is hard to tell whats what.

I found a bracket by the shaft. How does this thing connect? Anyone got a pic? Sorry the doctor said I was 30% tard!

Top Bottom