Summertime fun

joe b

depth tester
While this summer has'nt had many swells to write home about it has'nt been completly flat much either(some of the left coasters might consider this flat:biggrin:). I can have fun on anything and all the guys were tired from the creek rides and left all the waves for me and vince:Banane13:

[video]http://youtu.be/V1KZyzzukl0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

joe b

depth tester
helmet cams:aargh4:

never get any good "from the beach" footage anymore

oh well, waves looked clean and mellow

nice riding...... i think

I know how helmet cams are only so cool. I'd like more fottage from the beach but there's no one to film. Those few older vids were filmed by my buddy(wavehog) when his boat was in pieces. Maybe I should sabatoge his boat:mischievous:

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Yea go ahead and try. I was standing behind Wavehogs ski and he threw it at me lol. Just ask him. Tried to take me right out

And to my flatwater guy bob. I'm bot sure if any of you guys survived a creek ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
NIce vid. I still wish there was an alternative to the "wide angle fish-eye".... Something that gives a more realistic view of the rider's situation...(in other words...the vid never does the waves justice.)

Nice riding!

joe b

depth tester
great vids as always.

how do you like the ski with the increased rocker? and how much have you shortend it?

I still don't know what I want:confused: Last years nose was shorter with a more abrupt curve to it. That shape made it jump out of the water better but also worked like a plow & brake too. It was no good when the nose would bite at the bottom of a wave making the ski pop out of the water and killing my momentum. I still liked that better that the normal nose. Now the shape follows the curve of the stock hull extended up a few inches. This makes it nose dive in a more controlable fashion and I can drive through steep sections without losing my rhythm. I don't have the back too short anymore neither. I've had it as short as -6in and now it's @ -2.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Looked like fun despite the fog. I feel like it's been forever since I have been down there. Come Aug/Sept/Oct I plan on coming down a lot more.

Top Bottom