Sun 7/12 Brigantine surf w/ SpecialFX

joe b

depth tester
Some little waves from last night. I did'nt last long and managed to hit bottom hard enough on a waist high wave without leaving the water to tear things up... Broke motor mount, motor is siting on top of my keepers, back foot got stuck in the strap and twisted the crap out of my ankle & knee. Not walking so good today and did'nt go to work:eek:uch: Oh well... I'll just have to go sit on the beach and watch the kids play:bananapowerslide:

Last edited by a moderator:

joe b

depth tester
Oh yea... Thanks Carlito for twisting up yourself at work this week but still coming out to hang & tape. I don't think I'll be back together by Wed... I'll come film:fing02:

stanton

High on jetskis.
sweet vid again! sucks you got all busted up on that. motor mounts must have been going already.
you guys really need to make a trip out this way, but i dont think you would want to go back. your surfstyle would fit right it.

Joe B pulling the ejection handle @5:07:scared:

Damn.....That vortex sucked you right to the bottom and pitched you right off like an ejection seat! I hope you're feeling better and it's nothing too serious???

Carlito...thanks for the playing camera man!! I wished I'd had more energy left instead of just hangin' on and sloppy.......Oh well, at least I wiped out for the camera!

Why is it that we only get videos when someone is injured???:261:

SuziQ

Banned
YES!!! Loved that first song best…had me dancing in my chair, but it was all good of course!!!!!!!!! Nice wake up!! :cheer:

I can watch you guys ride all day, so don’t go tearing yourselves up now that you finally have the cameras please…I’ve enjoyed all the vids so far…haven’t missed a one! Don't be too manly for ice, tis your best friend! Get well soon!

...you guys really need to make a trip out this way, but i dont think you would want to go back. your surfstyle would fit right it.

:silly:“...Fit right in”…HA! I’m in for that trip…these men will show your young self things they've forgotten already…just wait til they're on bigger surf (and the swelling goes down, lol)! :cool2:

joe b

depth tester
Nice riding as usual, are you still liking the pole mount moved forward Joe? What length pole are you usung with that setup?

Works good... I've got the pole mount moved 6in forward, stock lenght pole, stock turnplate,4 degree bars. Makes a noticable difference in how much I need to throw my weight around. Made my boat feel lighter and more flickable. Special fx said it feels more like a FX1 now.

This setup has my throttle and start/stop cables about maxed.

Last edited:

joe b

depth tester
YES!!! Loved that first song best…had me dancing in my chair, but it was all good of course!!!!!!!!! Nice wake up!! :cheer:

I can watch you guys ride all day, so don’t go tearing yourselves up now that you finally have the cameras please…I’ve enjoyed all the vids so far…haven’t missed a one! Don't be too manly for ice, tis your best friend! Get well soon!

Thanks Suzi:wavey: Glad we had you groovin':djsmilie:

joe b

depth tester
you guys ridin this weekend??? thinkin bout bringin the SJ down to get some lessons from all you FX-1 boys....sweet vid. you guys def rip!!!!

Come on down... I might not be riding but someone will. If you want to ride Brig. it's gotta be early or late.

Top Bottom