Sweet paint jobs anyone?

SuziQ

Banned
Hey Declan, I liked this one quite a bit last year. I love the white turf when up against this color. LBE and Serlin had similar at one point, although more graphics. All three photograph extremely well. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1935c1.JPG
    IMG_1935c1.JPG
    362.5 KB · Views: 452
graphic kit work as well

IMG00172-20101211-1538.jpg

SuziQ

Banned
:haha:...so rude! I'm pretty sure they did Eddie's!

Serlin’s and Eddie’s old paint (camera broken back then, so poor quality). I like Eddie’s color and white turf better. Still, Mike’s ski probably rules due to the creativity and natural flow of the design. I love the blend of reds on the front, and if I understood him correctly, he actually inlaid reflective decals into the paint itself for the water bubble design on the back. I still do not believe I have run across a ski I like better, and I have taken countless photos.

Attachments

• IMG_4543c2.jpg
    IMG_4543c2.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_6283c2.jpg
    IMG_6283c2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
:haha:...so rude! I'm pretty sure they did Eddie's!

Serlin’s and Eddie’s old paint (camera broken back then, so poor quality). I like Eddie’s color and white turf better. Still, Mike’s ski probably rules due to the creativity and natural flow of the design. I love the blend of reds on the front, and if I understood him correctly, he actually inlaid reflective decals into the water bubble design on the back. I still do not believe I have run across a ski I like better, and I have taken countless photos.

its just my opinion. i did like coungs old ski with the blowsion paint job but it didnt look as "90's" and tacky as most of them do (either does eddies)

SuziQ

Banned
its just my opinion. i did like coungs old ski with the blowsion paint job but it didnt look as "90's" and tacky as most of them do (either does eddies)

it was funny, and yes, I wish Eddie had never changed that ski, lol. I'm also mad at myself for never stopping to take decent pics of either ski with that old camera (goofing off of course).

SuziQ

Banned
love your work guys. some of these are sexy as. i thought i'd also show you this movie though many of you may have seen it before.

It’s like the beauty pageant of skis thread Declan… Miss NJ, Miss TX, Miss NY… LOL

I love to watch the artist you posted work! He is gifted!

You should post some from Aussie you are particularly fond of, so we can see those too!

Top Bottom