SXR Sxr 800

What's done to the motor? The stock carbs will get you far if you just have a head and pipe. Once you stock porting the jugs and cases then you need to step up your game.

hey guys i have a buddy with an 07 800 sxr basically stock he says the baffles have been removed... not sure what that means but can anyone tell me what the stock factory jet sizes are in his carbs i am going to rebuild them for him and dont know how to tell if its been jetted with bigger jets before... thanks for the help.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
hey guys i have a buddy with an 07 800 sxr basically stock he says the baffles have been removed... not sure what that means but can anyone tell me what the stock factory jet sizes are in his carbs i am going to rebuild them for him and dont know how to tell if its been jetted with bigger jets before... thanks for the help.

Stock SXR800:
1.5 NS
72.5 Low
132.5 Hi

The little black things that sit in the arrester he has pulled them out for more air flow !

What kind of carb adjustments would need to be made on a stock sxr if you remove the baffles? I removed mine and could notice a difference in the way it ran but it still seemed to be out of adjustment.

Top Bottom