T-3 Performance Billet Fuel Rail Kit

I was about to do full rebuild on my carbs a couple weeks ago and stumbled across a new product from T-3 Performance (https://www.t-3performance.com/). I ended up calling Devin just to understand the fuel rail conversion better and he was super helpful though the process. Basically this kit deletes the fuel pumps in the carbs and then a billet fuel rail replaces them. The OEM fuel inlet and return ports are also deleted on the carb bodies, which then makes it a straight shot to the speed plate bolts with the fuel ports removed. The fuel inlet and return are not on the fuel rail cleaning up the engine bay with only 1 hose for each instead of 2. A main jet is installed on the return side of the rail which allows for changes in fuel pressure and also ensures both carbs are seeing the same fuel pressure eliminating that from troubleshooting. To replace the internal fuel pumps is a Mikuni high flow external pump that gets mounted to the hull. The kit comes with absolutely everything needed down to new fuel line, hardware, fuel filter and zip ties. This is a send the carbs in to Devin service where he rebuilds and tunes pop offs to hit at the same time as well so expect a week turn around or so. All in all I could not be happier with this setup so reach out to him!!IMG_5906.jpgIMG_5907.jpgIMG_5908.jpgIMG_5909.jpgIMG_5915.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Is there anything special going on behind the rail that we cant see? Or is it the same as running the Mikuni covers without the diaphragms installed? (similar to slave carb on the dual 38 setup)

Top Bottom