t-shirts for Freestylefest

T-shirt(s) I'll buy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I'm getting a late start I know....

but do we want t-shirts for FSF this year? If so, we need a graphic to go on the back and I need a number of people that will follow through and pay for them.

The other Alex

(Jetdude)
We want them we want them!
Too bad I wouldnt be good at designing anything, but if you do T-Shirts, I will definately by a few. Actually, a T-shirt and a Hoodie would be sweet...

kingnothing3

give me fuel give me fire
well on the clevland ride the rock n roll hall of fame was on the back. maybe for freestylefest we could have the powerplant? or maybe a green slim monster! jk. there was a pretty cool logo for last year wasnt there? or would that look to much like the front of all the shirts?

anyway i want one!!

D-Roc

I forgot!
I'm getting a late start I know....

but do we want t-shirts for FSF this year? If so, we need a graphic to go on the back and I need a number of people that will follow through and pay for them.

what did the shirts look like last year? i always wanted one with that PWC logo that jetskee made up, that would be sweet. do you need paypal or pay at the fest? i will take a x-lrg manly type if you have it for the ipperwash session.

Attachments

• pwclogo.jpg
    pwclogo.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 60

SuperJETT

Just so everyone knows, we don't have a logo yet, so no t-shirts until that happens.

romack991

homebrewed
I'm not the best at photoshop but here's my thoughts. My vote is to keep some version of our original logo that jetskee came up with. See attached of back, front would be the standard, let me know if you want to see it in different colors.

Attachments

• FREESTYLEFEST_SHIRT copy.jpg
    FREESTYLEFEST_SHIRT copy.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
or have the jetskee logo on the front, freestyleFest 6 on the back shoulders with a little slogan like "Got Braaap!" or "Freestyle Fest Braaaap session 6" or Lenzi wannabe poser. ha ha anyone with some more creative input would help guys so post what kinda shirts you want to see so it doesn't have to fall all on superjett's hands.

SuperJETT

I'm not the best at photoshop but here's my thoughts. My vote is to keep some version of our original logo that jetskee came up with. See attached of back, front would be the standard, let me know if you want to see it in different colors.

Well, I really like that actually.

I'd like to keep the front looking like the rest of the t-shirts from the freeride tour this year.

Does anyone else like this, or have something else to throw out there?

romack991

homebrewed
orange? jersey rager already is in blue. last yrs logo was orange.

Attachments

• FSF6_SHIRT_FRONT.jpg
    FSF6_SHIRT_FRONT.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 456
  • FSF6_SHIRT_BACK.jpg
    FSF6_SHIRT_BACK.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom