Tanner Thomas aka "Tanman" and his personal freeride tour to Socal.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
He left the Grayland open after taking 4th place in standup and busting up my X2 a bit...lol. Now heading down to Socal to hang with his sponsors and the local riders for about a month before coming back up to compete at the Surf Slam in Oregon. I wanted to start this post for him to chime in about his travels, and for others to stay in touch with him if needed or just check in. Im sure Craiger will be watching :cheer:, he is currently on his way to Medford OR to meet up with some family I believe.

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
THanks Crab! so I just arrived in Grants Pass Oregon, to spend the night at an old co-workers house, its sure nice having couches to stop at along the way to cali, tomoro I will probably be making the drive to somewhere in cali haha not sure exactly where ill be for the night its about 11 hours to Stantons house so i might be going there, well see, JFB has offered for me to stay with him, he will be home from a work trip friday, so well see what happens

Its all about the surf!
Cool man If your coming down as far South as Oceanside post the dates and we'll all ride. Maybe a Mexico run???

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Well I found two broken motor mounts on the exhaust side, fixed a bad Weather-Pak electrical connection that is believed to have cause all of my shock problems in grayland and spent the day hanging out in Pismo Beach, didn't get to ride today but well be out there tomoro and all weekend ill be sure to post up some vids as they roll in.

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
Tanner took 3rd overall in the Novice ski 800 standup class at the Diablo jet effect race at salt spring's today on his SXR .
He also rode his trusty SN in the exibition freestyle show and shared that experience with his new iPhone 4 that was in his pocket !
:):):):) Happen's. ( Proud of you Tan )

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Tanner took 3rd overall in the Novice ski 800 standup class at the Diablo jet effect race at salt spring's today on his SXR .
He also rode his trusty SN in the exibition freestyle show and shared that experience with his new iPhone 4 that was in his pocket !
:):):):) Happen's. ( Proud of you Tan )
Oh crappp

Top Bottom