Thanks Pancake Pete!

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance
Coolest mofo ever........................

Got a chance to meet and up and ride with Pancake this weekend up north, and had a blast!

Got to watch him throw some sick stuff, and got some really good riding tips too:arms:

Pancake truly is a die hard rider with a true love for the sport, and it shows in his riding and his coaching:bigok:

Didnt matter if it was flat or surf, he was throwing down and helping me to improve my riding. I know my riding improved thanks to his help and coaching. He took time out of his busy holiday weekend to help a novice newbie, and its greatly appreciated!

Thanks Pete!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

P

PancakePete

Thank you Philip ! I am glad that you have Balls and improved alot..
Great to meet you and the family, and will see you soon for another session !
you were throwin down ! :headbang:

Shawn and paul. sorry that sucks. I have a half ok coil if needed.
i know paul you need other !

Coolest mofo ever........................

Got a chance to meet and up and ride with Pancake this weekend up north, and had a blast!

Got to watch him throw some sick stuff, and got some really good riding tips too:arms:

Pancake truly is a die hard rider with a true love for the sport, and it shows in his riding and his coaching:bigok:

Didnt matter if it was flat or surf, he was throwing down and helping me to improve my riding. I know my riding improved thanks to his help and coaching. He took time out of his busy holiday weekend to help a novice newbie, and its greatly appreciated!

Thanks Pete!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
ya couldnt have anyone better to teach ya phill.... i dont know him personally but just watchin that crazy fool ride taught me alot.....

cant wait to see ya friday biotch!!!!!!!!!!

this will be you:barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel: before to long

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance
ya couldnt have anyone better to teach ya phill.... i dont know him personally but just watchin that crazy fool ride taught me alot.....

cant wait to see ya friday biotch!!!!!!!!!!

this will be you:barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel: before to long

Wanted to learn from you, but cant get you out the house!:banghead:

Pete is truly gifted with his movement analysis. As a ski teacher for 5+ years, I know how difficult it is to pick WHICH flaws in someone's routine are causing the others................Petes advice immediately had me taking my riding to new heights (literally):woot:

Just gotta use more POWER and one day I'll be there with you two nut jobs!:brap:

Last edited:
P

PancakePete

Wanted to learn from you, but cant get you out the house!:banghead:

Pete is truly gifted with his movement analysis. As a ski teacher for 5+ years, I know how difficult it is to pick WHICH flaws in someone's routine are causing the others................Petes advice immediately had me taking my riding to new heights (literally):woot:

Just gotta use more POWER and one day I'll be there with you two nut jobs!:brap:

Hell ya, your skis were set up great, good setups and good power ! :bigok:

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance
Heres a few pics.........

Attachments

• P7030110 (Large).jpg
    P7030110 (Large).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 98
  • P7030112 (Large).jpg
    P7030112 (Large).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 51
  • P7030113 (Large).jpg
    P7030113 (Large).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 66
  • P7030115 (Large).jpg
    P7030115 (Large).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 53
  • P7030117 (Large).jpg
    P7030117 (Large).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 82
G

Goose

pete is def someone that gives good pointers.he gave me like a 2min walk thrue on a backy and went out and landed it first time he saved me the pounding that im shure he already went thrue to learn them.

Scorn800

Ride for life
Yo dslicker- how many beers you have before that post?

Caker's da man- can rip anything at anytime with tons of energy behind him.

Boats looks nice Philip, Sorry, I missed riding with everyone on sat, I had a rough morning. Awesome pics dude,

P

PancakePete

Thanks Guys.. I like to play in the water ! :Banane01:

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Yo dslicker- how many beers you have before that post?

Caker's da man- can rip anything at anytime with tons of energy behind him.

Boats looks nice Philip, Sorry, I missed riding with everyone on sat, I had a rough morning. Awesome pics dude,

LOL, i'm an idiot...

P

PancakePete

Pete's an ok guy..... Just kidding... I love that guy!
nice work Caker!!! Spreading some freeride love

Thanks Nick ! I miss my couple times a year to FL trips..
Gas eats my Narts !

At least there is still daytona in Jan.
:arms:

Top Bottom