** The NEWEST surf slut **

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
well kiddies...here he is...teegen lee...born 7/24 at 4:40pm weighing 7lbs 11oz and 20-1/2 inches.:bananajump:

tara was in labor for 16 hours and there was an issue so the doc decided to call an emergency c-section...20 minutes later...the teegen monster arrived. his ambilical cord was wrapped around his head twice...lil farker!
:baby:

this is the greatest thing in my life so far! so, i think he will be back flippin' by x-mas! i'll keep you posted. :brap:

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 66

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
thanks guys...it has been a rough 7 days with him training two parents without a clue, but we are making ground. we should be out on the water before you know it. :fingersx:

stricky..... you know this means edwin's gonna have a kid because all the cool people are having them.........

btw..... he weighed an ounce more than i did when i was born.... go figure.... wish you the best..... have to catch up for a beer when i am down in september

Cool lookin baby Strick! Im coming in town next week, Ill hit you up, if ur not busy I think its only right that teegan be introduced to the surf slut who will only be half as old as the rest you :):):):)ers by time he's ready to make a sebby trip! Think about it!!

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
Cool lookin baby Strick! Im coming in town next week, Ill hit you up, if ur not busy I think its only right that teegan be introduced to the surf slut who will only be half as old as the rest you :):):):)ers by time he's ready to make a sebby trip! Think about it!!

very nice you little kite...:eek:mfg:

BUT you are correct...i'm gonna be 57 at his high school graduation or 1st parole hearing...which ever. :wink:

thanks and call me when you get in town.

very nice you little kite...:eek:mfg:

BUT you are correct...i'm gonna be 57 at his high school graduation or 1st parole hearing...which ever. :wink:

thanks and call me when you get in town.

stricky.... your in broward county..... you might be able to take care of them both all at once :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

anyways congrats again

JLight

Spanky
Congrats. He's adorable. My first child Silas was born 7/6 so I know what you're going through. Mom and I are finally getting a routine down.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
well kiddies...here he is...teegen lee...born 7/24 at 4:40pm weighing 7lbs 11oz and 20-1/2 inches.:bananajump:

tara was in labor for 16 hours and there was an issue so the doc decided to call an emergency c-section...20 minutes later...the teegen monster arrived. his ambilical cord was wrapped around his head twice...lil farker!
:baby:

this is the greatest thing in my life so far! so, i think he will be back flippin' by x-mas! i'll keep you posted. :brap:

Congrats Stricky....

Greatest thing ever is having a kid!!!!!!!!!!!! Ours was 18 hours then a section, she just was not ready to come out!!!!.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
thanks guys and congrats to all new parents! we are starting to get trained and learning more everyday. teegen is a good teacher! :lol:

Top Bottom