Votes: 1 10.0%
  • earlier

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Lets start thinking where and when, any ideas welcome. I will get the race weekend dates , so we can dodge the conflicts.

Tentative PWC Schedule for 2007

May 5-6 Connelly Park - Moses Lake, Wa

June 9-10 Tastin n Racin – Lake Sammamish, WA

August 25-26 Scootenay reservoir, Othello, WA

Kayak Point, Marysville ?

Sept 15-16 Port Angeles, WA
OR
Sept 29-30 Connelly Park – Moses Lake, WA

We will be running 4 PWC Races this season and are trying to space them out at least 3 weeks. We still have not decided our class structure for PWC for the season, but we will be working to get as many of you racers as much time on the water as possible
I like WESTPORT.

Last edited:

Snackem

Danger Zone
I vote for Tierra or Lincoln City but if I have enough notice I can probably make any location in the PNW. I like the idea of Fathers Day weekend as well.

Is there decent camping in the Westport area?

Phill

v Check out Little Matt_E
June 17th would be a bad weekend for me......I went to the this past freeride on my wife's birthday.....I don't think she will like to go on our anniversary too :bigeyes:

Father's day weekend has traditionally been the start of our camping season. I guess a freeride would officially qualify provided there's a good campsite nearby...:cool2:

I'd rather go sooner though...!

sea-dude

To Air is Human
I like the June 17th, however I would like to do at least some type of ride monthly. No need for lots of plans and all, just get out on the water! I ride 2-3 days per week in the summer and would like to step up the off season now that I have cold water gear. Just need a wingman

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
It's getting hard to figure out where everybody's posting. I just happen to see this under new threads.

In case anyone is interested my brother and I will be at Cresent bar over Memorial day weekend with some friends.
It's in central WA a couple miles south of Trinidad, WA. The lake is called Lake Wanapum. Since we have people from eastern WA and ID I thought the central location might prove interesting.

If the winds kick up and channel down past those several hundred foot cliffs the rollers can get up to eye level on a sit down. If there aren't winds there are a lot of wake and drag boats leaving wakes.

We will be at the Thousand Trails campground. There is also a public campground:
http://crescentbarresort.com/1Campground.tmpl?WidthX=800

Attachments

• cresentbar.jpg
    cresentbar.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 23

EvanB85

Team Poseur
Crescent Bar is an awesome spot. Nice launch/marina thing, little bit of nightlife. I can't imagine there are still any sites available for Memorial Day though.

Sorry guys I will be doing dirt that weekend. I have a trip to Tahuya lined up for the week leading up to Fathers day and the Cold Creek campout at Jones Creek on Fathers day weekend.
Joe............
Gifford+Pinchot+06+_3_.jpg

Top Bottom