The reason I can't get my SN build done......lol

Been playing on my other Yamaha 700 too much....I've got a ATC2K camera so I have to use it on something right?? I'll kicking myself in the ass in May when everybody else is playin and I'm still building....lol

Looks better in HQ......

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!! Thanks fellas just the boost needed to get back on the build!! And to never post again............Sorry about the video I thought I learned my lesson with the bashing on here, when I posted a pic of my dog a few months back...........Won't happen again promise.

nah its fine, I just see spots that says DIRT,motocross, QUADS, etc... on here, and figure I can post stuff up, like really the reason I can't get my build done, b/c of the new 4 wheeler. Plus just buying the ATC2K camera. Last time I posted on here was in a spot where everybody was putting up pics of their dogs, I put mine up and I catch sh**t b/c he's a pit and I had his ears docked.

I really love this sport and plan on staying in it, I even had planned on going to this sites freerides out here on the Eastcoast this year w/ my new SN, but if the ppl there are half as big of dicks as they are on here its probably best I just stay on my lake and ride.......Like I said LOVE THE SPORT, LOVE THE SITE, F**k THE PPL!! I'M OUT!!!!!

How do I cancel my membership??????????????

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
Its a whole different story at the freerides. Everyone gets along great and its a great time. You would love it. Its just the internet brings out the worst in people. Alot of it is also body language and tone of voice dont transfer well on the internet, so people take things the wrong way all the time. The people on here are awesome, pretty much every one of them, but can be completely different on here than in person.

ger87410

How did I get here?
Its a whole different story at the freerides. Everyone gets along great and its a great time. You would love it. Its just the internet brings out the worst in people. Alot of it is also body language and tone of voice dont transfer well on the internet, so people take things the wrong way all the time. The people on here are awesome, pretty much every one of them, but can be completely different on here than in person.
:haha:
Most.

No matter what site you posted the dog pic on, animal freaks woulda screamed at you about that.

People here were just busting your chops, I think.

U shouldn't let a few spoiled apples make you decide the whole bunch is spoiled.

The only way to cancel your account is through Jett.
If you don't want to visit a website, don't visit it......

brett

-------------
relax man....what do you expect when you post a vid of yourself riding a quad, with no gear or at least a helmet, up and down a paved road?

its a perfect example of why these sports get a bad name...that was the equivalent of some sea-doo rider doin 360s and blasting through crowded ares....

finish your ski and go to a freeride

Big Kahuna

Administrator
:haha:
Most.

No matter what site you posted the dog pic on, animal freaks woulda screamed at you about that.

People here were just busting your chops, I think.

U shouldn't let a few spoiled apples make you decide the whole bunch is spoiled.

The only way to cancel your account is through Jett.
If you don't want to visit a website, don't visit it......

Jett, is not the only admin around here. We are working at changing some attitudes.

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
relax man....what do you expect when you post a vid of yourself riding a quad, with no gear or at least a helmet, up and down a paved road?

its a perfect example of why these sports get a bad name...that was the equivalent of some sea-doo rider doin 360s and blasting through crowded ares....

finish your ski and go to a freeride

DING DING DING!!!

I thought it would have been more obvious why I said he made himself look stupid.

No protective gear aside from a helmet (Only sometimes) and riding like a complete TOOL not only on public roads, but public roads occupied by cars. Tell me... would any of you folk like to be in the on coming lane when this guy is doing a wheelie a 50mph? Seems like the perfect opportunity to have your vehicle full of family members and headed to grandma's, right?:ugh2:

If this is your thing, congrats. I personally am sticking to the STUPID comment.

I have to agree with Kennay. I ride Motocross, Off road, love quads etc.. and more and more riding areas are being shut down because of irresponsible people that ride without helmets, up and down paved roads. You never know when the head of your local BLM offices might be cruising with his or her family in their car and pass you in the midst of acting like a jackass and to them your antics represent all things moto, jet skis included.

Post all the quad videos you can as long as your not making an example of the reasons we lose our riding areas.

Trust me though, it's not just quads, a few years ago some moron was riding his 550 at a local river, riding right into the swimming area, spinning a nice 180 to spray the people on the beach... No cops, no tickets, but there just happened to be a local county commissioner there with his family, and guess what... No more PWC on that area of the river. Ooooops..... Screwed us all for his 5 minutes of fun.

ANT

Just ride
nah its fine, I just see spots that says DIRT,motocross, QUADS, etc... on here, and figure I can post stuff up, like really the reason I can't get my build done, b/c of the new 4 wheeler. Plus just buying the ATC2K camera. Last time I posted on here was in a spot where everybody was putting up pics of their dogs, I put mine up and I catch sh**t b/c he's a pit and I had his ears docked.

I really love this sport and plan on staying in it, I even had planned on going to this sites freerides out here on the Eastcoast this year w/ my new SN, but if the ppl there are half as big of dicks as they are on here its probably best I just stay on my lake and ride.......Like I said LOVE THE SPORT, LOVE THE SITE, F**k THE PPL!! I'M OUT!!!!!

How do I cancel my membership??????????????

some people on here just get really ballsy with what they say because they're sitting behind a keyboard and a computer screen and not to someone's face. thats why you get the attitudes on here. if it were face to face with someone i doubt most people would have the same tone.

those 700 raptors are fast btw, i know someone that had one. really kicks in in third gear. their fuel injected now to right?

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
some people on here just get really ballsy with what they say because they're sitting behind a keyboard and a computer screen and not to someone's face. thats why you get the attitudes on here. if it were face to face with someone i doubt most people would have the same tone.

those 700 raptors are fast btw, i know someone that had one. really kicks in in third gear. their fuel injected now to right?

Perhaps you didn't read the reasoning behind what I said.

And I will agree, in person confrontations are a bit more friendly. Not necessarily because one is scared, but because it's easier to really remember that you are indeed talking to a person and not just responding to a screen name's comment. :smile::smile:

I'd still call him dumb in person, though. I really can't stand biting my tongue about stuff like that.

ANT

Just ride
Perhaps you didn't read the reasoning behind what I said.

And I will agree, in person confrontations are a bit more friendly. Not necessarily because one is scared, but because it's easier to really remember that you are indeed talking to a person and not just responding to a screen name's comment. :smile::smile:

I'd still call him dumb in person, though. I really can't stand biting my tongue about stuff like that.

I understand your reasoning, he's not wearing a helmet and gear in parts of the video. If he goes to a freeride find him walk up to him and call him dumb.

Top Bottom